For all my disabled veterans that got their $250 stimulus they are taking that back this year.

I went to do my taxes and they are asking back for the money I was given. I voted for Obama and he stiffs me like this. I didnt ask for and only accepted after i learned they wouldnt ask for it back. i will no longer vote.

smh.gif

are they asking for it back or are they asking you to pay taxes on it?  If they are asking you to pay taxes on it that's pretty par for course unfortunately.  If they are asking you to repay the $250.00 that pretty much sucks.  

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I went to do my taxes and they are asking back for the money I was given. I voted for Obama and he stiffs me like this. I didnt ask for and only accepted after i learned they wouldnt ask for it back. i will no longer vote.

I'm guessing you had no idea who Obama was and voted for him because he was black? Anyways Ron Paul would have been FTW. You should have done turbo tax.

O by the way alot of misconception, Obama didnt give you chapter 33 Bush did... Obama had nothing to do with it but likes to tell everyone it was all him.

They better not screw me on that. I got a letter stating that I am to get the funds and I never did.

I'm guessing it was $250 just on whatever income you have. Not specifically on the $250 they gave you in stimulus

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I'm guessing you had no idea who Obama was and voted for him because he was black? Anyways Ron Paul would have been FTW. You should have done turbo tax.
Read his new book?

Back
Top Bottom