$ FOR ALL MY FREEWAY FANS...$

not surprising that this album isn't getting the recognition it deserves so far...joint is flames front to back
pimp.gif

I bought it today with like 10 other cds person at Best Buy gave me "$+%@ he doing buying cds still."

Anyway this album is crazy... Jake One was on point.. Free was on point.. I feel bad my dude will never get the recognition he deserves but he just doesn't have that look. But this album he seemed to show an ability to do a more diverse topic range. And flow was vicious.

Only compliant I have about the album is Birdman should have been left out. I know the whole Cash Money stuff but he should have still left him off.

Jake One is a dope producer. I'ma cop it this weekend..

I see homie bought the Mayer Hawthorne album on amazon..
that album is classic! Best of 09

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

someone pm me that download link!

No.

Go buy it.

Support Free because every album he's put out, including this one, has been complete fire.
pimp.gif

Still waiting on my pre-ordered copy. Freeway always delivers with quality album, IMO
pimp.gif

On a sidenote, maybe Jake One should do an album with Beanie Sigel....

did anyone check out the Freelapse mixtape where Freeway raps to Eminem beats. I thought It was going to be weak, but it's actually pretty good.

def a solid album glad I copped...the weakest of his three tho

anybody else pick up on him shouting out Rocafella over the disc....

never thought he exactly shared the same views as Beans anyway

did anyone check out the Freelapse mixtape where Freeway raps to Eminem beats. I thought It was going to be weak, but it's actually pretty good.
yes indeed...havent heard it all the way thru but from i heard its flames

man i'm a freeway fan anyway but after watching that first vid with the dude showing the album inside/out i shall copp mos deff.

All praises due to those who support good hip hop!!!! 

I copped on RD and grabbed one of the last 2 at Best Buy. Threw it on the MP3 and banged it on my way to my internship. Def worth the money, solid album though it's a step down from his other effort, could be b/c of the one producer gimmick but still hot none the less

I picked up the Jay and ROC shoutouts and was like
eek.gif
??????
pimp.gif

Dudes talkin bout they gon d/l, if that's what u need to do to see if it's worth purchasin then go 'head but if u have no intentions on purchasin then just chalk it. @ $10 this album pays for itself, dope music, unique packaging and the instrumentals card

^yea I have the same problem with mine...and I was expecting a 15% off card for the site signed by Free and Jake but oh well

Originally Posted by rpjgator

Originally Posted by jpap348

IMG_1194.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1193.JPG
i will say my wallet holder wont close all the way when i put the money thing inside like ur suppose to lol
laugh.gif
Yeah I just bought this earlier...
It was annoying me trying to close this thing...

I still applaud the effort though...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by rpjgator

Originally Posted by jpap348

IMG_1194.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1193.JPG
i will say my wallet holder wont close all the way when i put the money thing inside like ur suppose to lol
laugh.gif
Yeah I just bought this earlier...
It was annoying me trying to close this thing...

I still applaud the effort though...

o im not mad . great idea still juss thought it shoulda been a lil better constructed

Back
Top Bottom