**For All You Teyana Taylor Stans*** Spandex & Space Jams

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

teairra mari needs to go the Bethany Benz route 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

She has stans?
laugh.gif

Anyway, paper bag position for sho
Not knowing this was grave digging, I swear this was gonna be my exact same response again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

She has stans?
laugh.gif

Anyway, paper bag position for sho
Not knowing this was grave digging, I swear this was gonna be my exact same response again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If I want a hipster chick with no talent, I would prefer her to at least by attractive.
laugh.gif

Serious question--why and how is she famous? Is it because of that super sweet 16 joint she did way back when on MTV?
when you break it down to a science like that...yes.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, she stretched that one episode into a full blown career...props for her hustle
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

If I want a hipster chick with no talent, I would prefer her to at least by attractive.
laugh.gif

Serious question--why and how is she famous? Is it because of that super sweet 16 joint she did way back when on MTV?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, she stretched that one episode into a full blown career...props for her hustle
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by RocSole

the only thing people like about her is her looks.

How you sound? Of course we like her for her looks. None of us have met the broad. None of us have dated her. +*%! you think this thread was made for? Another jealous NT chick. Sit the +*%! down. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by RocSole

the only thing people like about her is her looks.

How you sound? Of course we like her for her looks. None of us have met the broad. None of us have dated her. +*%! you think this thread was made for? Another jealous NT chick. Sit the +*%! down. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But wasn't she signed to Pharrell on that episode?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But wasn't she signed to Pharrell on that episode?

Back
Top Bottom