For anyone getting Modern Warfare 2...

are you preordering or do you think they will have enough copies in the store that day?

never preorder, they arent dumb enough to make limited amounts of supply
stores just do this to steal 5-10$ from you pretty much, just like they do when you buy insurance for a game..

Originally Posted by ev209

stores just do this to steal 5-10$ from you pretty much, just like they do when you buy insurance for a game..
The 5-10$ goes to the payment of the game dawg.

indifferent.gif

plus pre-orders usually have an added incentive in the form of an exclusive in game item/bonus item AND/OR store credit incentive.

In this case.. if you're going to buy it anyway, may as well pre-order. I'll prolly go with Amazon for the $10 dollar credit.

You obviously didn't think before you wrote.

I preordered mine, but regular editions of games rarely sell out anywhere and even if they do there are so many game retailers that it shouldn't be aproblem.

Definitely pre order. Nothing to lose if you do, could miss out on the game for a long while if you don't.

already got mine paid for, just in case i lose the JOB

thought about the prestige pack but it aint for me

i only preorder most games if i know theres gonna be a midnight release....get it a couple hours before everyone else...

but other than that they will have PLENTY; may be sold out in one or two stores, but no way they will be sold out city wise or nun like that....

.........buuuuuuuuuuut i preordered mine
grin.gif

ohh yeah, costco always has them by the crates. and its $5 off. but they dnt have any special editions

i suggest you guys pre order because i heard a bunch of my friends not be able to get 2k10 and im 100% sure MW2 is gonna be sold out everywhere just to add tothe hype or hopefully they do what halo 3 did and sell it at every single store imaginable and shipping huge stocks for each but i still suggest reserve frombest buy

Man, if you're getting the Prestige Edition, I hate to say it but you're too late. That %+*# has been sold out on preorders. Best you can try to do ispre order a normal copy and pray that someone cancels their p.o., and you're fast enough to get your name in their spot.

That's what I'm doing, and I pre ordered last month
ohwell.gif

If your getting the prestige edition your a loser!

no really though, 150$ for 7 dollar goggles made in taiwan

LULZ

infinity ward is going to be caking MAJOR after this

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

If your getting the prestige edition your a loser!

no really though, 150$ for 7 dollar goggles made in taiwan

LULZ

infinity ward is going to be caking MAJOR after this
Or... flipping the prestige edition on eBay and making $300 off it? I say yes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by encore2007

Already got mine paid off i had some BS games laying around traded em in then i think they gave me an extra 20%
i did this as well...i think i traded in 7 or 8 games and it totaled out to be $109

i payed for Tekken 6 fully and but $24 on Forza 3 and $20 on MW2
happy.gif

After looking at the preorder sales charts, I'm kinda worried now. As of October 11th, 2,223,261 have preordered for the Xbox and PS3. Plus all the hypeit has behind it with people saying it could beat GTA4 records.

No need to reserve. BB always has tons of whatever big release just came out. Hopefully I pick it up a couple days before release at the usual spot

I presold mine in aug. Depending where you live you should've did the presale. I was talking to the guys at gamestop and they said the numbers thatwere presold were rediculous.

Back
Top Bottom