For anyone that watches the Food Network...

Is it just me or does Paula Dean seem really horny. I'm watching Iron Chef and she's flirting hard with one of the chefs there. He even put his fingerin her mouth and she playfully bit it.

Since this is NT here's pics:

351.jpg

0826deena350x400.jpg

177800193.jpg

PaulaDeenAdmiresAFansHairColor.JPG

paula_image.jpg

Every time I see her on she is always dropping some sexual innuendo $%&^.
sick.gif
If a guy did that, you know he be slapped with sexual harassment lawsuits.

I want to take Giada de Laurentiis out to a nice seafood dinner. Then afterwards, lay her down by the fireplace and make sweet, sensual, passionate love toher.

Giada_225.jpg

have yall seen the new commercials??? for the food network chefs that are clay models??? racheal ray look slike michael jackson

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

How she didn't die before 40 is beyond me. She literally eats french fry sandwiches.

word, i seen one episode when she was making an omelot using 12 eggs, 3 cheeses, with 3 different animals in it, plus she put a stick of butter then addedcanola oil so it wont burn SMH
laugh.gif

Damn I cant stop looking at that pic of her with the PERFECT looking chicken....

I'm about to pull my pants down and rub one out while thinking about her.........................and the CHICKEN!!!!

I think im just hungry and horny...bad combo.....

Originally Posted by Yoda

I want to take Giada de Laurentiis out to a nice seafood dinner. Then afterwards, lay her down by the fireplace and make sweet, sensual, passionate love to her.

Giada_225.jpg
laugh.gif
I feel the same way about Rachel Ray As for the original question, hell yes Paula Dean is Bill Clinton, Isaih Thomas and Clarence Thomas allrolled into one
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Any time I see Paula Dean, I just think about how hot she probably was in her 20s, and how she was probably a freak.

Back
Top Bottom