For Macking Purposes Myspace was > Facebook. Agree/ Disagree??

Yeah I think it's a bit too public and official. There was a time FB was for your real friends and social networking and myspace was where you'd get buns. Hard for females to show their loose side when you got their gov't, college location, and other close friends that can see your posts. Hard for dudes to do their thing with numerous females watching.
Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Facebook will be like that soon, just give it time.
It already is. Some of the groups are even crazy on FB and pretty much open reign for hooking up.
Direct me there kind sir. I have not been on FB in a minute cuz it's whack to me.

new messages
devil.gif

was sooo easy to nab randoms and keep it discreet... Facebook is too... open
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Da Brawds were CHOOSING and had no shame in displaying it. "Just sliding through to show some love on your page" or one of those glittery pictures. On Facebook, they don't want to be as straight forward. R.I.P. Myspace though
frown.gif
The game will never be the same. 

What I find amusing is that a bunch of these MySpace chicks that were ran thru 5-6 years ago are cuffed now. Got kids husbands and all and hubby probably has no clue about their past adventures

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

What I find amusing is that a bunch of these MySpace chicks that were ran thru 5-6 years ago are cuffed now. Got kids husbands and all and hubby probably has no clue about their past adventures
Meh, that's just the cycle of how it goes. Usually women who've been bust down like that (and I don't mean the ones who have had normal relationships) end up
being cuffed by dudes who probably moved somewhere from out of state, or probably 5+ years older than them and being nowhere in the same social circle, so

the slate is "clean"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

man why does it seem all the girls where more cooperative and open back on myspace?

Every chick wanna make it seem like they bad now and classy

I remember when everybody's profile name was "If I ain't good lookin you can bet my @%#%+ is "

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Meh, that's just the cycle of how it goes. Usually women who've been bust down like that (and I don't mean the ones who have had normal relationships) end up
being cuffed by dudes who probably moved somewhere from out of state, or probably 5+ years older than them and being nowhere in the same social circle, so

the slate is "clean"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yup the cycle of a JO.

1) get hartbroken
2) be on some F_ #%*!#% and "does her"
3) get smutted*
4) continue to get smutted*
5) well whaddya know...more !%@$@$+#*
6) claims all the dudes in her area is wack/lame/losers/broke^
7) yeah you guessed it....more !%@$@$+#*
glasses.gif
says she needs a change...a fresh slate....new start...etc
9) moves (somewhere far), complete change of social circle**
10) gets cuffed up by an unknowing dude ignorant to her past exploits

and somewhere all her past adventures are floating around on some homegrown site

*= inbetween all this !%@$@$+# expect various STDs and a bare minimum of 1+ kid(s) by an aint +$#! dude(s)
^= this period of time the JO in question might venture into non local/ out of area dudes
**= possibly becomes bffs with this dude named jesus

AND THAT my friends is a cycle of a JO shown in 10 steps

Back
Top Bottom