+ ? for my NTer's who workout..... +

NO shotgun tastes like vodka mixed with red gatorade on the way back up
sick.gif

i tried methyl efx a week ago and i was up till 5:30 in the morning, #+#% was ridiculous

all you need is protein..muscle milk all day. dont waste your money on creatine, nitrogen, none of that bs is necessary

Originally Posted by BallinB

all you need is protein..muscle milk all day. dont waste your money on creatine, nitrogen, none of that bs is necessary

lol @ "nitrogen"

there are plenty of quality supplements....unfortunately there are many more bad ones, and these tend to be produced by the big companies with the $$ toadvertise and line the shelves of gnc.

creatine is certainly not a waste of money, btw. it's sooo cheap and has been proven to be effective and absolutely harmless in sooo many studies it'snot even worth debating over.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

lol @ "nitrogen"

there are plenty of quality supplements....unfortunately there are many more bad ones, and these tend to be produced by the big companies with the $$ to advertise and line the shelves of gnc.

creatine is certainly not a waste of money, btw. it's sooo cheap and has been proven to be effective and absolutely harmless in sooo many studies it's not even worth debating over.

Right. Just stick with creatine and protein. But now a days BS protein is all over the market. And as for whey, there are a few that actually sell "realwhey" and not a blend thats contained in most companies whey.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

lol @ "nitrogen"

there are plenty of quality supplements....unfortunately there are many more bad ones, and these tend to be produced by the big companies with the $$ to advertise and line the shelves of gnc.

creatine is certainly not a waste of money, btw. it's sooo cheap and has been proven to be effective and absolutely harmless in sooo many studies it's not even worth debating over.
I don't understand what is so funny about nitrogen, nitrogen powder is a commonly used supplement along with NO2 that essentially inflatesyour muscles with oxygen.

Creatine is beneficial however if you stop using it your strength and size substantially declines. Creatine gives you an energy boost which allows you to putmore weight up without getting tired. Just drink a lot of water with it and you will be fine.

i use sizeon creatine and muscle milk. i'm about to get off muscle milk and go back to gold standard whey protein. i just recently started taking thesizeon

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
Muscle milk is one of the most popular and beneficial protein supplements on the market
indifferent.gif
. Some of you are quick to laugh but are so ignorant about this topic

all you need is ON's gold standard extreme chocolate. blend it with a banana,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Muscle milk is one of the most popular and beneficial protein supplements on the market
indifferent.gif

Protein is naturally high in glutamic acid which makes his argument flawed. This dude is all over the place claiming different ingredients are classified asMSG. The truth is that almost all processed foods contain MSG. There is nothing else to say concerning this topic. Feel free to take whatever supplement youchoose.

Pre workout for me is a can of tuna and a scoop of Whey protein, about 45 mins before workout session. Post workout meal is when I feast.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

This guy claims MSG "kills brain cells." Please find me proof of this. The FDA disagrees.

http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/~lrd/msg.html

Oh and I don't drink Muscle Milk because I drink proteins that are mainl Whey Protein Isolate, not a questionable blend of Casein protein, Whey proteinconcentrates, and whey protein isolates.

P.S. This guy is tiny so I'm not gonna listen to him talk about protein shakes.

You dont really need any supplements all you need is hardwork, dedication, and to eat the right types of foods.

So far i havent used any supplements and i am gaining weight and muscle. But i work out 2 times a day(morning and night) almost every day

Originally Posted by Dakingii

You dont really need any supplements all you need is hardwork, dedication, and to eat the right types of foods.

So far i havent used any supplements and i am gaining weight and muscle. But i work out 2 times a day(morning and night) almost every day
Well that sure makes your results come faster, you are doing twice the work in one week than someone in one week does.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Well that sure makes your results come faster, you are doing twice the work in one week than someone in one week does.
working out twice a day, everyday = FAIL

Back
Top Bottom