For people that 'smoke' as well as drink... Vol. MULTIPLE CHOICE ?uestion

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Def D

I hate ppl who drink and criticize smokers. B/c those idiots dont know that drinking is detrimental to your body and smoking the tree is not...AT ALL

True talk, I can go to the gym the next day after smoking heavy and be completely fine. Drinking on the other hand... not at all

Def D

I hate ppl who drink and criticize smokers. B/c those idiots dont know that drinking is detrimental to your body and smoking the tree is not...AT ALL

QFT.

Can't stand all the fat #+! people with beer bellies telling me the herbs are no good for you.
Holla @ me when ur 50 with psoriasis of the liver.
laugh.gif

Def D

True talk, I can go to the gym the next day after smoking heavy and be completely fine. Drinking on the other hand... not at all

I'm defitnately D.... I have a high tolerance for drinking and smoking but I prefer to smoke more

I'm defitnately D.... I have a high tolerance for drinking and smoking but I prefer to smoke more

I don't get why people smoke cigarettes, at least weed has a decent aroma.

Cigs reek of dirtiness.

I don't get why people smoke cigarettes, at least weed has a decent aroma.

Cigs reek of dirtiness.

I don't smoke budd, but I drink regularly as well as smoke my Newports. An on days I drink, I must have bogeys on deck.

I don't smoke budd, but I drink regularly as well as smoke my Newports. An on days I drink, I must have bogeys on deck.

who wants to be drunk? I mean I'll be buzzed, only after I have had some haze in me.

who wants to be drunk? I mean I'll be buzzed, only after I have had some haze in me.

Back
Top Bottom