For the posters with nice car's...do you see an increase in getting women now?

for the one's that worked hard and were fortunate to buy a really nice car that they liked.......did you suddenly see an increase in getting women attention when compared to an older car you've had?

does having said car makes it easier talking to women? or do you still have to try just as hard as you did before you had said car?

what are your thoughts?

for the one's that worked hard and were fortunate to buy a really nice car that they liked.......did you suddenly see an increase in getting women attention when compared to an older car you've had?

does having said car makes it easier talking to women? or do you still have to try just as hard as you did before you had said car?

what are your thoughts?

sure do, just got a '11 Wrangler, + lift, off road tires + bumpers and whatnot. high school chicks all over that. 
didn't have to "work" for it though 
laugh.gif

sure do, just got a '11 Wrangler, + lift, off road tires + bumpers and whatnot. high school chicks all over that. 
laugh.gif

Come on Batman Shapeup. You KNOW women love "nice" things. Creatures moved by the material.

Come on Batman Shapeup. You KNOW women love "nice" things. Creatures moved by the material.

Originally Posted by jumpman2312

laugh.gif

4szork.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

4szork.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Maybe he's in high school?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
yeah i thought about that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
yeah i thought about that
laugh.gif

I have gotten more play, because I have more confidence when I approach girls.  Almost makes it worth the $691.27 I pay per month 
sick.gif

I have gotten more play, because I have more confidence when I approach girls.  Almost makes it worth the $691.27 I pay per month 
sick.gif

i drive a 350z but i never bring up my car in casual conversation.

I just find it odd.

like "Yeah im really into NBC comedies too! Thats funny! Oh by the way i drive a 350z. Black. Orange leather. U moist?" 

despite what ever impressions ive made on here i rarely talk about myself. I dont enjoy it. I'd much rather learn about someone else.

i drive a 350z but i never bring up my car in casual conversation.

I just find it odd.

like "Yeah im really into NBC comedies too! Thats funny! Oh by the way i drive a 350z. Black. Orange leather. U moist?" 

despite what ever impressions ive made on here i rarely talk about myself. I dont enjoy it. I'd much rather learn about someone else.

Club29 wrote:

I just find it odd.

laugh.gif
You're a funny guy. "U moist"
laugh.gif

But I drive nothing. The bus card really doesn't impress the ladies much.

I need a better job, BAD!

Club29 wrote:

I just find it odd.

laugh.gif
You're a funny guy. "U moist"
laugh.gif

But I drive nothing. The bus card really doesn't impress the ladies much.

I need a better job, BAD!

Back
Top Bottom