For those that need a Flight Club invite... (Sticky Please)

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

What about the website? Got a direct link? Everytime I click FIGHT CLUB the screen is black and doesn't progress. The rest like breakfast club, jumpman are fine.

Wtf is up?
You need to download flashplayer, jumpman23.com runs on flash, so yeah

I do have. I mean jumpman23 works okay. I can see the flash player and all that, but when I go FIGHT CLUB, nothing works. It doesn't even prompt meto DL it, which is odd.

Can you guys paste the direct link or something?

why are people still saying they have invites when it is as simple as a text message to get your own invite?

devil.gif
Thanx man i really needed this!

Originally Posted by The517

why are people still saying they have invites when it is as simple as a text message to get your own invite?
because the "text" method doesnt work for all phone carriers.. i had to take the hard route and keep PM'ing someone from the old FlightClub post til someone FINALLY hooked me up

running fishy- i have the same problem you have man- i dl'ed the latest version of flash but when i go to theflightclub page, its just a blank black screen, and firefox says its done loading- and if i right click the page, it says "movie not loaded"- this isgarbage- anybody got an answer?

Back
Top Bottom