For those who came up without a father, who was your role model?

Probably my mom, but than again, we fought a lot. We never had the motherly - son love that most kids share. It was tough growing up.

The Dopeman my MF'n role model
Not Tiger, Not Jordan, Not Charles Barkely.

Just wanted to post that

The Dopeman my MF'n role model
Not Tiger, Not Jordan, Not Charles Barkely.
Just wanted to post that

scaled.php

My Moms. she was in the army for 24 years, and had 2 jobs along with that to support 3 bad A!! boys.

I have had men , whether at a youth center, or at school be influences on my life.

I also had two older brothers, who were bad as S!!! but i followed/model myself after them.

and to the dude who criticized Tupac and called him a rapist, F!!! you. nobody ask for your opinion. I imagine OP is like me and picked up positive aspects of the people listed. not all who were raised in/by hiphop only pick up on the glorified negatives that litter it. (and to clear it up, Pac was not even in the room when the girl was supposively taken advantage of by 2 other men...how the hell do you even fathom calling a man a rapist who got dome from the chick in a damn club earlier that night???)

With that said, TUPAC has had a huge impact and influence on my life.

My mom was until i was about 10 then we moved and i started to idolize the drug dealers... after seeing the consequences of that life I used them as examples of what not to do.

never looked up to famous people..

Back
Top Bottom