For those who have love for the CDP XI. If you hate them, don't post in this thread.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

AIR23JORDANXIII wrote:

AIR23JORDANXIII wrote:

AIR23JORDANXIII wrote:
Originally Posted by agold1002

why
smh.gif
...this is really old we have all seen this. we dont need another complant thread....

But that's just the thing. I didn't post this to make yet another complaint thread. As I wrote earlier, I'm freakin' tired of all the crap flooding the threads. I really like my CDP XI's.
i have to agree with you there OP, im kool wit my cdp xi also but the one complaint i do have is that they are uncomfortable, as most retro releases as of late.

The insoles are different in the CDP XI's, but the amount of negative energy flowing through the Jordan forum is preposterous.

AIR23JORDANXIII wrote:
Originally Posted by Untitled

they look pretty good on the pics...people just love to complain about everything....

Serious.
so true fellas, everyone is always so damn disgruntled in here. i can understand an occasional negative utter but its OD in here

Here's the thing, the most effective voice we have is our wallets. Obviously our "voices" were heard with the 2K9 debacle. Making post after post about "JB sucks" is impotent.
exactly, in the business world a (consistent) paying complainant isnt heard, but a complainant that doesnt pay is noted.

I concur. What's really agitating is that we had astounding resources on NT and this Jordan forum. Majority of those enlightened with pertinent infowon't click on the Jordan forum with a 10 foot mouse.

seriously everysingle person in this jordan brand has at least seen the 11/12 pack and if they havent it is because they dont want them.....yes they areunconfortable, yes they arent the best quality, but why do we need another post complaining about these...We have enough issues on here with people not evenbeing able to pass real info about released cause people jump all over them. If you want to complain do it wit the 2/21 or 8/15 pack cause to be honest thesesold out in literly no longer than an hour worldwide.....

They look damn near close to me. Some people are so hardcore that they make themselves see differences. The only thing I don't like is the backwardsjumpman, especially since the shape around it was purposely molded around the jumpman.

Let me help you.

5e696x.jpg

^^ FAKES
242g9oz.jpg

^^ LEGIT.

Some of you might not understand why there are so much hatred on the Colleziones.
There are some "little" changes compared to the '01 retro. I'm not saying 01' retro is bad; it's pretty good but not perfect.
However, some little changes could make the overall shoes look uglier than ever.
Picture yourselves having a sudden pimple outbreak. Just a couple of red dots, but powerful enough to make your face look ugly.
The disgust feeling is there when I see the fakes, I mean the Colleziones.

I had the concords in 01 and trust me it's not that big of a difference with these or the dmps. Just enjoy the shoes if you buy it.

^^ Really? Seriously, really?
Care to elaborate "not that big of a difference with these or the dmps"?

I just don't understand the move to use smaller gauge laces. I'd have kept mine just for the laces if they were on point. Simply for the replacementfactor.

I never had a problem with the cdp 11's, but when I was picking my packs out prior to the release, there were some cdp 11's ,
where the patent was very lowand/or scratched...
So I can see why some ppl may of been displeased ....
I however am satisfied at least with the 11's ,
the taxis couldve been more textured on the black leather around and near the toe.....

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i wish the patent leather on my cdp 11s looked like those lol.......they got a good batch

I have multiple packs that look like the ones in the pics.
my pack looks like the one in the pics as well

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

i wish the patent leather on my cdp 11s looked like those lol.......they got a good batch

I'm pretty sure they all do. People just like to complain. I want to see pics of these so called bad PL XI's. Whats the point of complaing if themajority of everyone's XI's are still DS, including mine.

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

I'm pretty sure they all do. People just like to complain. I want to see pics of these so called bad PL XI's. Whats the point of complaing if the majority of everyone's XI's are still DS, including mine.
2cdk96s.jpg

this isnt my picture....but i remember seeing more than a few that looked like that in the xi xii post after release date

mine were not as bad as those....ima do some comparison pics of my own in a little bit

not every sneakers made identical.

if you look through the sizes of a batch that comes in you'll notice inconsistencies.

okay.....put em in an outlet or something

your gonna tell me that this is acceptable

2cdk96s.jpg

if i was this dude i woulda took my pack back to the store

^^^i remember i checked my CDP XIs after i saw that pic...He just got a bad one, you can't expect every single pair to be perfect...And people who complainabout the quality of the CDP XIs are too scrupulous.

im not trying to sound biter or anything because i still like my cdp xi's...i think the shape is fine....and ima gonna still wear them till they fallapart......but if they can throw hundreds of cdp 7s in outlets for something as small as a crooked insole tag.....i think they could have made sure thexi's were at least up to a good enough standard not to have huge noticeable flaws in many.....and im not just saying this because mine were cut low.....ican clearly remember seeing many peoples who were even worse than mine in the cdp xi xii thread

Back
Top Bottom