For those who have purchased super bowl tickets... a few questions?

Quick question to those who have purchased superbowl tickets.

How far in advance can you buy the tickets?

Do they sell out fast? i mean i know its the superbowl but are they gone in minutes?

was it easy to get the tickets? ticketmaster? NFL?

im excited for the superbowl to come to the meadowlands
laugh.gif

Do they sell out fast? i mean i know its the superbowl but are they gone in minutes?

laugh.gif

I paid 1100 a ticket for lower level corner for the pats and giants 20 minutes before kickoff...sat with all these bud light reps who had passes for free beer. The entire section was roudy

I paid 1100 a ticket for lower level corner for the pats and giants 20 minutes before kickoff...sat with all these bud light reps who had passes for free beer. The entire section was roudy

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

never bought them but when i checked a few years ago there was a lottery system. you had to mail in a postcard or something by June for that upcoming season's superbowl. then you can buy them at face value if selected. maybe they do it online now. one other way is to be a season ticket holder and hope your team makes it and then you win the team lottery to be able to buy tickets. other than that, ticket brokers are the only option.

laugh.gif

never bought them but when i checked a few years ago there was a lottery system. you had to mail in a postcard or something by June for that upcoming season's superbowl. then you can buy them at face value if selected. maybe they do it online now. one other way is to be a season ticket holder and hope your team makes it and then you win the team lottery to be able to buy tickets. other than that, ticket brokers are the only option.

laugh.gif
So lets fast forward a little bit...suppose the SB was  in NY this year.  Guess what would be there to greet it on Sunday?  That's right...a huge freakin' blizzard!  I have a feeling the NFL will regret this decision big time and it will never be held in NY again.

laugh.gif
So lets fast forward a little bit...suppose the SB was  in NY this year.  Guess what would be there to greet it on Sunday?  That's right...a huge freakin' blizzard!  I have a feeling the NFL will regret this decision big time and it will never be held in NY again.

NY will be hit or miss, but the overall fan stuff at the game will no doubt be worse

NY will be hit or miss, but the overall fan stuff at the game will no doubt be worse

Originally Posted by mjd77

laugh.gif

I have a feeling that SuperBowl will either be relocated or rescheduled (pushed back).

Now that I think about it this might be why the league is determined to extend the season to 18 games, so they can push the SB back a few more weeks.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

laugh.gif

I have a feeling that SuperBowl will either be relocated or rescheduled (pushed back).

Now that I think about it this might be why the league is determined to extend the season to 18 games, so they can push the SB back a few more weeks.
nerd.gif

IIRC every NFL player can get a ticket (at face value), I say hit up a practice squad/IR guy on Twitter or something to see how much they would let the ticket go for.

IIRC every NFL player can get a ticket (at face value), I say hit up a practice squad/IR guy on Twitter or something to see how much they would let the ticket go for.

i was looking this year and the prices were outrageous

my only shot was to get them through my dad who has season tickets

3 weeks a go the packers held a raffle to season ticket holders...if you got picked you get 2 tickets for 800 a piece...which i woulda done in a heartbeat but we didnt get picked unfortunately

idk if other franchises do this but if i were you id ask some friends who have season tickets

3 weeks a go the packers held a raffle to season ticket holders...if you got picked you get 2 tickets for 800 a piece...which i woulda done in a heartbeat but we didnt get picked unfortunately

idk if other franchises do this but if i were you id ask some friends who have season tickets

devil.gif
youngmoney wrote:

This....

A friend of my mothers is a Ravens season ticket holder...

He got picked in the lottery back in 2001...

He copped the tickets ASAP and we flew to Tampa for the SB....
pimp.gif

devil.gif
youngmoney wrote:

This....

A friend of my mothers is a Ravens season ticket holder...

He got picked in the lottery back in 2001...

He copped the tickets ASAP and we flew to Tampa for the SB....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom