For Trade: Size 12Air Jordan XI DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pair of brand new DS size 12 never tried on Air Jordan 11 black/red 2012 for trade. I'm mostly interested in LeBron's 8 and older or Air Jordan's. Will only trade for DS size 12 shoes, and will not ship first. If interested you can DM me, email me at [email protected], or tweet me at @dylanstratton. Twitter will most likely be the easiest way to reach me. Will check periodically when not working. Offer up! Thanks!

I have a pair of brand new DS size 12 never tried on Air Jordan 11 black/red 2012 for trade. I'm mostly interested in LeBron's 8 and older or Air Jordan's. Will only trade for DS size 12 shoes, and will not ship first. If interested you can DM me, email me at [email protected], or tweet me at @dylanstratton. Twitter will most likely be the easiest way to reach me. Will check periodically when not working. Offer up! Thanks!

I may be interested in discussing a potential trade. I have several LeBron's pre- LBJ 8s. I also have few of the P.O.P LeBrons I also have some older Jordans I wouldn't mind trading. I have a somewhat large collection and would be interested in hearing what you'd like to make a trade happe. Of course, I can provide pics of any pair you may have interest in. Just let me know.

Thanks! And no matter the outcome of our converstaion... Good luck with your attempt to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom