For you homophobic dudes, I got a question for you (serious topic)

So much comedy in this thread.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why does the thread title say question for homophobic dudes? Are non homophobic dudes supposed be have an easier time with the idea of being raped in prison?

Why does the thread title say question for homophobic dudes? Are non homophobic dudes supposed be have an easier time with the idea of being raped in prison?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Let's be real, half of the dudes on NT after a long bid in jail would be fiending for a dude with mass.  You never take what homophobic people say on the matter seriously, word to the that thread. Being anti-gay is the new gay.

If it were me personally I'd prolly just settle down with one dude...he'd have to be pretty tho
grin.gif
on some Brad Pitt steeez.
this

Let's be real, half of the dudes on NT after a long bid in jail would be fiending for a dude with mass.  You never take what homophobic people say on the matter seriously, word to the that thread. Being anti-gay is the new gay.

If it were me personally I'd prolly just settle down with one dude...he'd have to be pretty tho
grin.gif
this

grin.gif

Negro, you gay as hell.

grin.gif

Negro, you gay as hell.

Originally Posted by mco85

the question i'm asking is are homosexuals suppose to like the idea of being raped in prison?  
laugh.gif

even if you are gay, prison is not a pleasant place for anybody. ******ed thread OP. 

Originally Posted by mco85

the question i'm asking is are homosexuals suppose to like the idea of being raped in prison?  
laugh.gif

even if you are gay, prison is not a pleasant place for anybody. ******ed thread OP. 

Originally Posted by eashawty

id really try to kill him tho & if that dont work then id just kill myself. i couldnt live after bein anally  raped

seppuku, yo.
Kill em or die tryin
Peep Game wrote:
NuJerzLoyalty wrote:
Guess no more swine for me. I'll become a Muslim in the pen, just for that reason. NOBODY mess with the muslims.

Pretty much. Either that, or just act crazy as hell, like flapping your arms like wings and going "MOOOOOOO" all day.

THIS, I can do. 
devil.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

id really try to kill him tho & if that dont work then id just kill myself. i couldnt live after bein anally  raped

seppuku, yo.
Kill em or die tryin
Peep Game wrote:
NuJerzLoyalty wrote:
Guess no more swine for me. I'll become a Muslim in the pen, just for that reason. NOBODY mess with the muslims.

Pretty much. Either that, or just act crazy as hell, like flapping your arms like wings and going "MOOOOOOO" all day.

THIS, I can do. 
devil.gif

pimp.gif

Dead serious. It'll just have to be a fight to the death. Pride can be dangerous but I'm NOT letting another dude take me. Someones getting shanked.

grin.gif
grin.gif
We get it Anton. You're Super Sayian Anti-Homophobic 3. Power down though because Super Sayian Anti-Homophobic 3 has limited amount of funny material before it gets corny.

Dead serious. It'll just have to be a fight to the death. Pride can be dangerous but I'm NOT letting another dude take me. Someones getting shanked.

grin.gif
grin.gif
We get it Anton. You're Super Sayian Anti-Homophobic 3. Power down though because Super Sayian Anti-Homophobic 3 has limited amount of funny material before it gets corny.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

grin.gif
grin.gif

Meh, not the only one in the thread trolling RKO....but I'm glad ya noticed
happy.gif

Well that was semi-trolling....i think if I were doing a life sentence and there was a handsome man available I would prolly just settle down. And I'm not gay at all believe it or not....not that it matters to be honest.
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif

happy.gif

Well that was semi-trolling....i think if I were doing a life sentence and there was a handsome man available I would prolly just settle down. And I'm not gay at all believe it or not....not that it matters to be honest.
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif

happy.gif

ohwell.gif

Tobias Beecher is that you?

grin.gif
grin.gif

happy.gif

ohwell.gif

Tobias Beecher is that you?

Back
Top Bottom