Forbes 2017 Highest Paid in Hip Hop Vol. more wins for Khaled more win for the 40 year olds

Damn yatchy winning. Then p said the #s is off by like 6 mil. I should've been making music for awkward white teens. **** led to all types of deals.

I'm pretty sure they are all getting this income from ventures outside of music. I mean they make money off music but most of those #s seen comes from other things.

Diddy sold Sean John during June 2016-June 2017 so that counted towards this Forbes year income. Also his 50/50 profit share with Diageo for Ciroc makes up the majority of his $130 million. Then there's also Deleon Tequila and Aquahydrate water. He's mainly in beverages now.

Well not the whole thing but he sold 1/3 of it for $70 million. Jayz sold 1/3 of tidal for $200 mil but that wasn't in the june 2016-june 2017 window so it'll count towards next years list. Jayz will be #1 on next years list

sean john still exists, and someone even bought it???:sick:

Aren't these rough estimates? I get a feeling its more so revenue generated. As in Drake's number isn't his actual take home check after Birdman and Wayne get their share.

I think people don't realize how much merchandising and branding these people do. Like Wiz has the weed strain among other stuff and doesn't he have a deal with Converse etc. drake has a Jordan deal tours, hosts award ceremonies etc. and they usually have at least 10+ million followers on social media platforms so they get money from promoting stuff and also clicks to their FB and YouTube pages

Especially in these times where it seems any bozo gets on :smh:

I just wanted the P, but the money would have been great too.

It was legit my passion and my mom stayed on me about going to college and getting a "career".

I thought Drake wasn't shackled anymore?

His earnings make sense to me he's done commercials, dropped hit records/albums, has plenty of business ventures...

As far as im aware he's been free since IYRTITL

Back
Top Bottom