FORBES: NBA'S MOST LOYAL FANS

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Knicks are #1...but...make no mistake there were a TON of bandwagon fans in the 90's who can't be found now.
ehhh, I mostly remember Bulls fans in NYC that were bandwagoners

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

i stuck with LA through that one debacle season. Lakers for life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wow you sir have been through the trenches

Forget this study, I want to see

FORBES: NBA's LEAST LOYAL FANS
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/200...ages/02/14/tx_celtics.jpg src="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/images/02/14/tx_celtics.jpg">

when your team hasnt been dominant since the 80s...i dont bLame them...when the fans chant MVP for a rivaL team then show up out of nowhere with beat LA thenpost pictures of kobe getting dunked on by powe then yehh i say thats "true fans" right there
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/200...ages/02/14/tx_celtics.jpg src="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/images/02/14/tx_celtics.jpg">

when your team hasnt been dominant since the 80s...i dont bLame them...when the fans chant MVP for a rivaL team then show up out of nowhere with beat LA then post pictures of kobe getting dunked on by powe then yehh i say thats "true fans" right there
eyes.gif
my sarcasm detector is jammed

when your team and fans show up at the same time, I call it questionable

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/200...ages/02/14/tx_celtics.jpghttp://i.a.cnn.net/si/200...ages/02/14/tx_celtics.jpg src="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/images/02/14/tx_celtics.jpg">

when your team hasnt been dominant since the 80s...i dont bLame them...when the fans chant MVP for a rivaL team then show up out of nowhere with beat LA then post pictures of kobe getting dunked on by powe then yehh i say thats "true fans" right there
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
sorry i meant agree with you

All the laker fan hate is great.

I don't know whats with all the crap talking though.

People want to cheer for winners period. The city of LA does have fair weather fans...

But there are people(like myself) who used to sneak into the fourm or get in when the tickets were hella cheap when all we had was nick the quick, vlade, pigmiller and folks like that.

Who cares what forbes has to say. Root for your team.

i can see why the kings made it up there. their fanbase seems like a fanatical white mormon cult. same with the jazz.
last season when the lakers visited and half the arena were lakers fans and chanting mvp for kobe is a big no-no though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

All the laker fan hate is great.

I don't know whats with all the crap talking though.

People want to cheer for winners period. The city of LA does have fair weather fans...

But there are people(like myself) who used to sneak into the fourm or get in when the tickets were hella cheap when all we had was nick the quick, vlade, pig miller and folks like that.

Who cares what forbes has to say. Root for your team.
anthony miLLer
laugh.gif
thats the man right there
smokin.gif
and we gotta add eddie jones too i think i cried when he got traded...i Lovethe haters theyre are biggest fans
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by skillz

Originally Posted by THE GR8

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah id be pissed if we werent #1. But there are a ton of our fans that are MIA after the 90s. [cough]Nets Fans/Swamprat[cough]

but we still here... and we 4-2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: Knicks are CLEARLY #1 yall talk like you can match us in Portland. Please any other team would be moved out or something if they had to go through what we had to this decade. But were still here and people like me still watch every single game. Attendance is different than loyalty. We're #1 in loyalty.
I don't always agree with GR8 but in this case hes really speaking the truth
for real yo thats what i love bout us Knicks fans on here, we may have different view points in terms of getting what we want, but at the end ofthe day i know that all yall are just as passionate as i am which is why i love speking on nt here even if i dont agree with everyone. I can argue with yallbut i know that we all want the same end result, and at the end of the day its all love.
smokin.gif

Knick fans on NT >>> Knicks fans in general.
def agreed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but for real like i said no other city could take the hits like the Knicks did this decade and still stay as loyal as we did. Sure there are the ones thatstopped watching and even worse the "Swapmprat" front runners. But this city is still full of fans that are loyal and bleed orange and blue for lifeand wanna win.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif
at laker fans. ****. the lakers bandwagon is HUGE.

you **** punk not every Laker fan is a bandwagon
eyes.gif
riiiiight bro.
laugh.gif

i am a laker fan. trust me. the majority are just hanging on the bandwagon. apparently you cant remember how it was when the lakers were irrelevant. its nothing like the games now. they are like the san diego charger fans of the nba. only around when its good. clipper fans are 20 times more loyal than laker fans.
Preach!

yo with my mans who said NYC was full of bulls fans back when MJ was with them, CO UFFIN SIGN

i hated that even in my young days back then my fam and me always cheered for the knicks and we seemed like the only ones we knew that rooted for us, and mindyou this is when we were one of the top teams in the league.

and allen yes for damn sure nt knick fans, are smarter than other knick fans when it comes to the specifics and dynamics of the game.
shoot some of us could be head coaches

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/200...ages/02/14/tx_celtics.jpghttp://i.a.cnn.net/si/200...ages/02/14/tx_celtics.jpghttp://i.a.cnn.net/si/200...ages/02/14/tx_celtics.jpg src="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/images/02/14/tx_celtics.jpg">

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
sorry i meant agree with you
oh fa show then
fistpound.jpg

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Of course there is a huge bandwagon when you have the best player in the L. In the90's the Bulls fanbase was HUGE because of MJ. Same goes for the Lakers with Kobe...[/color]

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I live in the Bay Area and I am the only Laker fan that I know. Back in the days of Smush and Kwame, I would take the worst hounding from Warrior fans who I'd never heard of before their adventure past the Mavericks in the playoffs(not that Warrior fans are bandwagoners, just that I never heard from any of them until then.)
co-mothereffin-sign!!!!!!!!...i agree with you 100%...the warrior fans were kings fans during Lakers 3peat era and dude they were doggin' me throughout the series back and then in 2007, these sudden warrior/NBA fans were doggin' me for not getting past the 1st round and we were never gonna win it since shaq's gone...i remember in the '05 season i was getting so much crap about why am i stiLL on the Lakers yadda yadda...but now those warrior bandwagons are near gone...but we know who the true warrior fans are...btw what part of the bay are you from?...im pretty sure you're not the onLy Laker fan in the bay because im here
laugh.gif
I'm from Hayward, close to San Lorenzo and San Leandro. Where you stay fam?

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

i can see why the kings made it up there. their fanbase seems like a fanatical white mormon cult. same with the jazz.
last season when the lakers visited and half the arena were lakers fans and chanting mvp for kobe is a big no-no though
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I live in the Bay Area and I am the only Laker fan that I know. Back in the days of Smush and Kwame, I would take the worst hounding from Warrior fans who I'd never heard of before their adventure past the Mavericks in the playoffs(not that Warrior fans are bandwagoners, just that I never heard from any of them until then.)
co-mothereffin-sign!!!!!!!!...i agree with you 100%...the warrior fans were kings fans during Lakers 3peat era and dude they were doggin' me throughout the series back and then in 2007, these sudden warrior/NBA fans were doggin' me for not getting past the 1st round and we were never gonna win it since shaq's gone...i remember in the '05 season i was getting so much crap about why am i stiLL on the Lakers yadda yadda...but now those warrior bandwagons are near gone...but we know who the true warrior fans are...btw what part of the bay are you from?...im pretty sure you're not the onLy Laker fan in the bay because im here
laugh.gif
I'm from Hayward, close to San Lorenzo and San Leandro. Where you stay fam?

yo, hayward?!...you around tennyson area, the eden area or hayward high part?...im from the 510 area too homie!!.. so im famiLiar with the stack no doubt...istay at the future home of the a's...just south from you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you **** punk not every Laker fan is a bandwagon
eyes.gif
riiiiight bro.
laugh.gif

i am a laker fan. trust me. the majority are just hanging on the bandwagon. apparently you cant remember how it was when the lakers were irrelevant. its nothing like the games now. they are like the san diego charger fans of the nba. only around when its good. clipper fans are 20 times more loyal than laker fans.

QFT. Back in the mid-1990s, when it was the Vlade-Van Excel-EJ-Ceballos-Elden Campbell Lakers, there was nowhere near as many Laker fans as there is now. Ihave no doubt it will be the same way again once the Kobe era ends, if the team has some down years.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

QFT. Back in the mid-1990s, when it was the Vlade-Van Excel-EJ-Ceballos-Elden Campbell Lakers, there was nowhere near as many Laker fans as there is now. I have no doubt it will be the same way again once the Kobe era ends, if the team has some down years.
theres gonna be bandwagons no matter what...i just hate the stereotype that ALL Laker fans are bandwagons...as ive been a Laker since the anthonypeeLer and doug christie days...but the thing with the Lakers is that theyve been very consistant in winning, you gotta give them that i mean in their historytheyve onLy missed the postseason 3 times
eek.gif
...with consistant winningcomes consistant bandwagoners...i mean you say there is nowhere near as many Laker fans as there is now, what about the chicago MJera?!...every-freakin'-body was on the chicago's jockstrap...BULLS THIS BULLS THAT!...now where are they?...not much chicago fans anymore...so aLso yougotta separate the Lakers fans to the kobe fans...there are A LOT of kobe fans who arent Laker fans but they are fans of the Lakers because of kobe...

Originally Posted by lawdog1

QFT. Back in the mid-1990s, when it was the Vlade-Van Excel-EJ-Ceballos-Elden Campbell Lakers, there was nowhere near as many Laker fans as there is now. I have no doubt it will be the same way again once the Kobe era ends, if the team has some down years.
theres gonna be bandwagons no matter what...i just hate the stereotype that ALL Laker fans are bandwagons...as ive been a Laker since the anthony peeLer and doug christie days...but the thing with the Lakers is that theyve been very consistant in winning, you gotta give them that i mean in their history theyve onLy missed the postseason 3 times
eek.gif
...with consistant winning comes consistant bandwagoners...i mean you say there is nowhere near as many Laker fans as there is now, what about the chicago MJ era?!...every-freakin'-body was on the chicago's jockstrap...BULLS THIS BULLS THAT!...now where are they?...not much chicago fans anymore...so aLso you gotta separate the Lakers fans to the kobe fans...there are A LOT of kobe fans who arent Laker fans but they are fans of the Lakers because of kobe...
Sort of the same picture you paint the Warriors fan base, right? Winning is sure to bring along bandwagoners. Yeah the Warriors had one playoffappearance since '93-'94 and in no way shape, or form am I comparing the Lakers success to the Warriors success, there is no comparison, but it'swinning nonetheless - compared to the losing that we were experiencing for what seemed like an eternity.

lakers had a 99% return on their season ticket holders, and the wait list is about 4 years to get to sit in the last row in the 300s.. thats sounds pretty damnloyal to me..

Back
Top Bottom