Ford Mustang - 2021 Mach-E - ElectriC Mustang SUV

We don't drive G wagon's we give em to baby momma's, push the big tops that's shaped like a Kansas chicken snack box. :smokin

Love me a big V-8. Swing it, and be out :smokin .

So G Wagons (price starts at around $100,000 then go up if new),The Big Range Rover,not the little ones.Are close to $100,000 when new.Yall must be trolling hard if yall believe 3 are girl cars.If not,yall better be filthy rich tycoons pushing Bently,s and Lambo,s with that opinion.I always loved the G wagons.Mind was blown when i found out how much they cost.

Can't let anyone deter you from what you want. Cats probably just heard a rapper say it or something. Just like when cats were avoiding beamers cause jay called them baby mama whips.

Please tell us where all of these women that are pushing G Wagons and Range Rovers.Better yet,are yalls wives/fiances driving G Wagons/Range Rovers or better.

G wagon...really?

Def a white altima or accord is what I see a lot of chicks in, and of course the x3s and c class

Last edited:
Sometimes i have to remember.That this is NT.Just a few years ago.Every member on here drove M5,s and smashed 10,s/dimes on a daily,lmao.

Only girl car that I've been able to 100% confirm in real life is the VW Jetta. That is the official car of college girls everywhere
Truuu

G wagons and range rovers are the vehicle of choice for strippers, LA soccer moms, and gold diggers  spending an old mans fortune. If you don't believe me you dont live on the west coast. Never said they weren't nice but that's who is driving them.

The reason you only see middle age men driving Miata's is because like you said, they are manual gearbox and it's not until middle age that your testosterone drops low enough to go buy one.

Yeah Im on that east coast life.

Its kinda funny though cause none of your cars are necessarily true manly cars, I don't like any VW personally, I do love your SC though. 

2018 Convertible

i always hated convertible versions of every car.

i hate spyders.

only select hard top drops which are few and far between

MBZ R230 SL might be the goat, cant eem tell its a vert really

the california is nice, mclearen 650 and the 488 is nasty but i mean they supercars...

the 3 and 4 series drops are decent too

Last edited:
Top 5 girl cars

1) VW beetle
2) Non M-Series BMW
3) Mercedes G Wagon / Range Rover
4) Mustang
5) Miata

I dunno how the Miata got a rep as a girls car. 90% of them are manuals and I only see middle aged dudes or stancestans driving them :lol:

never thought much of miata until last year when my boy put me on to autocross. him and his other friend got a NA stricly for the track. man i test drove that thing lemme tell you...that go kart feel. that small shifter feel that is level with your arm rest. i was surprised. they blew that motor soon after, but my boy ended up getting a NC miata droptop and sold his Focus ST (other dude who co-drove the blown NA sold his Fiesta ST for a CLEAN S2K). apparently the 2 seater small coupe's = max fun, and there is some merit to it.

i see now why the miata is so popular. just a fun little manual car, period. would I have gotten rid of a focus ST for it? maybe not. but that joint is fun.

Back
Top Bottom