Forest Green Air Jordan XIV

Cop or Nah?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm waiting for the Indiglos to retro. JB needs to drop them ASAP.

Last edited:
Indiglos, retro light graphite chartuese, and white charteuse's. Need all 3 pers of em!

I have these and I didn't appreciate them initially. Mine are still in good shape but need some work. They are what I call "project status". I might convert these into some sort of Bucks cw. I know nothing is sacred now if people want these to retro 
laugh.gif
. These sat and sat and sat. I copped my pair for $60. Very comfortable shoe btw.

Always appreciated these as well as the dark cinder pair. actually wearing my dark cinder shirt right now
laugh.gif
 was 9 bucks so I figured why not even though I never got the cinder :frown:

I have these and I didn't appreciate them initially. Mine are still in good shape but need some work. They are what I call "project status". I might convert these into some sort of Bucks cw. I know nothing is sacred now if people want these to retro 
laugh.gif
. These sat and sat and sat. I copped my pair for $60. Very comfortable
I remember these sitting.I just couldn't get em cause i just had a recent purchase (can't remember what shoe) and my mom was like nah. That was back in the day of parents shelling out money for kicks. I always liked em though.

laugh.gif
. These sat and sat and sat. I copped my pair for $60. Very comfortable
I remember these sitting.I just couldn't get em cause i just had a recent purchase (can't remember what shoe) and my mom was like nah. That was back in the day of parents shelling out money for kicks. I always liked em though.
yeah they sat for a long time too. I think I copped mine on the sale and the discount price. I said F it, it's only $60 why not. These were way more comfortable than I thought. I'm not particularly a fan of XIV's but these feel good on my feet. I have wide feet so the toebox feels like heaven.

Ive seen a cpl of these in my size on the bay for bout 180-220ish some months ago should have pulled the trigger but had other priorities at the time. Still want em but hard to come by DS even more so now

Ive seen a cpl of these in my size on the bay for bout 180-220ish some months ago should have pulled the trigger but had other priorities at the time. Still want em but hard to come by DS even more so now
sick.gif
 that price

My homie picked these up for $69 at A local store who used too get all the retros but stopped getting after the CDP pack came out. 

They had these in a sz9 sitting for yhears up tel about 2 years ago my Homie picked em up.

At this same store bck in '99 is where I got my NA fire red '99 retros from they're for $99.99 had them sitting for months after they had awready released.

My bro got Blk Metallics NA,  I shgould've got another pair but didnt, I awready had '99 Metallics I had ordered from Nike on release day. Those were the 

good old days. I got alot of heat from this store bck in the late '90s and early 2000s. Also got my Mocha IIIs, a few CDP packs, Aqua VIIIs, cool grey IVs, 

alot of the first retro + colorways.

Not really. I paid like 80 shipped for a DS pair about 5 years ago. I beat them into the ground and don't really have the desire to own another pair. I can't really see myself paying 170 for a pair, and it's tough to find DS pairs of Jays on ebay for that far below retail now

Not really. I paid like 80 shipped for a DS pair about 5 years ago. I beat them into the ground and don't really have the desire to own another pair. I can't really see myself paying 170 for a pair, and it's tough to find DS pairs of Jays on ebay for that far below retail now
i feel you with the price.if i could find a ds pair below retail in my size on ebay

I remember these sitting on shelves for months.

But Im with Steve, I need them glos asap.

Lol. As mentioned....years ago before the hypebeast era. Got from footlocker on sale plus used a coupon and military discount. You could stack coupkns then and use on jordans.

Had these in 05/06 and beat em to the ground, but like others have said I'd rather Indiglo's first.

Back
Top Bottom