Forever - Feat. Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne (released)

via 2dopeboyz

"I've got your attention huh? Well word is, a record will be hitting radio/iTunes on Friday. In conjunction with a More Than A Game movie eventinvolving LeBron James. I have a feeling a song with this type of star power is gonna be ruined by some akward concept or something. I hope for the bestthough. Speaking of star studded collaborations. Remember Swagger Like Us? And how people doubted US for having it first (back when ya'll still doubted ourexclusive game haha)? Well… we did have it but played the political game with Atlantic (still unsure why) and the version we had featured a different T.I.verse. Check it out below (sorry for tags). And ya'll remember the SLU pt.2 talk? Anyone know what happened to that? All I wanted was Andre's verse.Sad to see nothing formed from the rumor."

DEAD this rumor.. this "track" is all

oscar_meyer_bologna.jpg

Originally Posted by awwsome

I'm not even hyped to hear it honestly..
Yea Em obviously sticks out. Lyrically why align yourself with Wayne and Kanye? Musically why align yourself with Wayne?

Guarantee Em to be on some other shhh from these other 3 dudes.

Drake a lucky %%+%*$@!*@%%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

It reminds me of the rakim/krs/nas/kanye joint for nike
Same thing I was thinking, it's not gonna be no straight spittin', it's gonna be geared towards Lebron.
grin.gif
hope for the best

The most exciting part of this is Em & Wayne since Em said he always wanted to be on a track with Em. I expect Wayne to be on his A game

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

In conjunction with a More Than A Game movie event involving LeBron James.

They're about to debut that here in D.C. pretty soon...
It was already at the AFI in Silver Spring...Bron was there and everything.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Hope it's true, I wonder how 50 feels about this.....Em jumping on a track with wayne
Who?
laugh.gif

This probably gonna be on some commercial type steez with no cussing
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom