Forever - Feat. Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne (released)

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Em went in. Been waiting for that for about 3 of his trash albums now. Drake did his thing. Wayne and Ye were bad.

And I am just flabbergasted that some of ya kids in here really think Wayne is better/makes more coherent verses than Fab. Wayne says some of the dumbest #*%! ever on a track and ya eat it up. The ones in this track arent as bad as homie is making them out to be. But they are nothing to be OMGing about either. They are trash, but why cant some of ya atleast see that. Wayne consistently makes no sense but people eat it up for no reason.

you know?

The same #%%#@% that criticize the +!@+ out of George W. Bush for some of the things he says on the mic are the same #%%#@% praising the +!@+ little wayne says on a mic....when the +!@+ little wayne says is 50x stupid (and that's sayin' a lot).

Wayne > Fab in all aspects and Fab is NICE
pimp.gif

But listen you Fab STAN... Wayne goes to bed with a pillow and a cover/blanket liek normal human beings..

What do you sleep with just a pillow and jeans and a t-shirt for a blanket?!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Em went in. Been waiting for that for about 3 of his trash albums now. Drake did his thing. Wayne and Ye were bad.

And I am just flabbergasted that some of ya kids in here really think Wayne is better/makes more coherent verses than Fab. Wayne says some of the dumbest #*%! ever on a track and ya eat it up. The ones in this track arent as bad as homie is making them out to be. But they are nothing to be OMGing about either. They are trash, but why cant some of ya atleast see that. Wayne consistently makes no sense but people eat it up for no reason.

you know?

The same #%%#@% that criticize the +!@+ out of George W. Bush for some of the things he says on the mic are the same #%%#@% praising the +!@+ little wayne says on a mic....when the +!@+ little wayne says is 50x stupid (and that's sayin' a lot).

pimp.gif

But listen you Fab STAN... Wayne goes to bed with a pillow and a cover/blanket liek normal human beings..

Listen wayne stan...Fab>Wayne

and if you disagree you have down syndrome.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

you know?

pimp.gif

me =

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

you know?

pimp.gif

me =
wow
laugh.gif

as for me i don't really care for either of them

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

why people be so quick to call people wayne stans lol

Because Dg is. I have no problem w/ him nor Wayne... I'm a stan for an artist or2,3 myself we all are for (insert fave rapper)!!! But Fab>>>>Lil Wayne listen to the tracks they are on together and it ain't even fair how Fab !%!+ on Wayne(Salute me is close but the others smh).

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

why people be so quick to call people wayne stans lol

Because Dg is. I have no problem w/ him nor Wayne... I'm a stan for an artist or2,3 myself we all are for (insert fave rapper)!!! But Fab>>>> Lil Wayne listen to the tracks they are on together and it ain't even fair how Fab !%!+ on Wayne(Salute me is close but the others smh).
6 Minutes = True, Fab murked Wayne & Cassidy ( Cassidy close tho)
Nothin on me = i dont know... Wayne - " You fly? but what is there to pilot?!"
sick.gif
pimp.gif
+
"Get you 3-4 get you like da number after 1 umma a get me 2
It's weezy f u now u gotta hava baby
My money don't fold nor bends
Mercedes Maybach, Grey black
And I gotta 4-4 and a k like 8-stacks
&#%! yo city and yo town, I state facts, take dat
No, better yet like diddy take dat
Wait rats, I hate rats
I clean dem out like Ajax
Got paper like a fax machine

lil wayne like rapping better than fab does tho

fab be bored when he rap lol

QFT
laugh.gif

i dunno what Fab needs... he minght nee to re-invent himself or something
ohwell.gif

he needs to drop singles like EEE... or maybe people just not feeling Fab...

But i guess 4 million people are dumb enough to listen to Lil Wayne over Fabolous right 22 Rather Unique?

You guys are STILL going on about who's better between these 2?

This is like arguing about who has better smelling turds, enough already.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

wayne is a more complete artist... his flow aint nothing special... he does have some of the best lines in the game but thats really it... people said i used to sound like fab... no emotion in my delivery... thats not a good thing...

wayne's albums suck but fab's are worse...

fab still that dude... he gone have a top 3 punchline every year... but thats about where it stops... i dont b wantin to his his r&b rap albums with 50million features... and fake #+# south beats...
laugh.gif

QFT

they are shooting the video today in miami with hype wiliams

marshall lil wayne baby drake d12 and dre is there too

part nightclub part pool

Back
Top Bottom