Forget Balloon Boy: Baby survives after falling under train (Video)

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Wow, that's nuts. Looks like the devil or a ghost pulled it. The timing is just crazy...I mean, right before the train arrives???

Also at 12 seconds you can see it actually turns to straighten the wheels so it could make a direct path towards the track....

Originally Posted by Mac4167

saw this on the news over here in Iraq, freaking crazy, talk about luck. any word on if the moms will be in trouble
No the mums not in trouble.

Its not THAT unbelieveable. I can see why he wasnt hurt.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Did stroller get pushed forward or did it end up going under train? Either way, thumbs up to whoever makes that stroller lol

It wasn't pushed forward it rolled forward. The mother took her eyes off the stroller for a split second.

As soon as the reporter started speaking, I instantly thought of Terrance and Phillip for some reason...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

When I saw that video my heart sank for the mom. I would have died in that moment. so glad the baby is alright.

And to all of you people saying women/the mom are stupid. All parents make mistakes, even tragic ones. When you become a parent you will know this. In the mean time, lets not act as if none of us have faults of our own. Show some sensitivity geez.
i feel you but she was facing the stroller when it first started rolling its not like she had her back to it.

thank God that baby lived tho that was a miracle it survived
when a train is coming though... you're not looking at what's in front of you... you're looking at the arriving train
I understand looking for a quick second but it's not necessary to stare at the train.

When I wait for a train I don't even look, all you gotta know is that you hear it and its coming.

As a parent thats reckless on her behalf, its mad windy and no matter if she thought the breaks was on or not, you still have to keep an eye on your childespecially in a windy condition & waiting for a train

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- people are STOOOOOOOOPID. and yes, mostly women.

- im not saying women dont have the ability to be smarter but we give them a pass to go through life being dumb as a bag of rocks where a guy cant get away with that. i mean that just common sense....TURN the stroller around so it doesnt roll. thing is she knew it would roll because she had to push it back
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

if they don't take her kid from her.
smh.gif

Why should they? I swear some of you guys don't stop to think about things. Yes, maybe the mom is a stupid woman and doesn't take care of her baby. Ormaybe she forgot to put on the brakes, because she wasn't too worried that her sons stroller would suddenly gain momentum and end up on the train tracks.Did you guys ever consider she does lover her son, she simply made a mistake, she is human after all.

You guys need to put your self's in other peoples shoes, before you criticize them, actin' like ya'll are high and mighty.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

if they don't take her kid from her.
smh.gif

Why should they? I swear some of you guys don't stop to think about things. Yes, maybe the mom is a stupid woman and doesn't take care of her baby. Or maybe she forgot to put on the brakes, because she wasn't too worried that her sons stroller would suddenly gain momentum and end up on the train tracks. Did you guys ever consider she does lover her son, she simply made a mistake, she is human after all.

You guys need to put your self's in other peoples shoes, before you criticize them, actin' like ya'll are high and mighty.

Lose your babies much?
indifferent.gif

Why should they? I swear some of you guys don't stop to think about things. Yes, maybe the mom is a stupid woman and doesn't take care of her baby. Or maybe she forgot to put on the brakes, because she wasn't too worried that her sons stroller would suddenly gain momentum and end up on the train tracks. Did you guys ever consider she does lover her son, she simply made a mistake, she is human after all.

Get outta here with that! There needs to be some accountability in situations like this. I don't know if you're a parent, but your job asone is to make sure your kid stays outta harms way. Im a dad, I go out with my daughter shes in my sight AT ALL TIMES. No excuses. You sound like my bleedingheart baby moms. If something serious woulda happened to that kid all this mistakes happen talk would be dead. Mistakes are not supposed to happen with yourkids, that's called negligence. If I come off high and mighty so be it, people like that really dont deserve kids.
tired.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- people are STOOOOOOOOPID. and yes, mostly women.

- im not saying women dont have the ability to be smarter but we give them a pass to go through life being dumb as a bag of rocks where a guy cant get away with that. i mean that just common sense....TURN the stroller around so it doesnt roll. thing is she knew it would roll because she had to push it back
smh.gif

- and i dont retract my statements at all. females are for the most part dumb. but im not like this guy, i LOVE an intelligent woman, a woman that has noproblem thinking on her own and not afraid to use her brain. the problem is females are raised to be stupid, raised thinking its perfectly okay for someone tothink for you. i believe we as a society over time have trained women to not fully think things through because someone will be there to do it for them. notonly that, the are able to get a pass at being stupid. some dudes find it cute. tell me one female that finds a dumb boyfriend cute or even attractive in theleast bit?

- i think a submissive dumb broad is an extreme turnoff. thats the major difference between me and that guy. i want women to not be afraid of thinking thingsthrough. not feel overwhelmed when it comes to science and physics, and no im not talking extremes just the basics on how things work. c'mon man, astroller has wheels, if you are on unlevel ground NEXT TO A APPROACHING TRAIN, and the wheels on the stoller have already made the stroller drift in thatdirection it might be a good idea to place a hand on said stroller so you dont have an accident. ill say it again...DUMB BROAD.

- call it what you will but its the truth.

Wow she almost jumped down with the baby. That would have been sad.

Glad to see that everyone is ok, thank goodness. What a horrible thing to have hanging over your head for the rest of your life.

Originally Posted by Mikemillz

Get outta here with that! There needs to be some accountability in situations like this. I don't know if you're a parent, but your job as one is to make sure your kid stays outta harms way. Im a dad, I go out with my daughter shes in my sight AT ALL TIMES. No excuses. You sound like my bleeding heart baby moms. If something serious woulda happened to that kid all this mistakes happen talk would be dead. Mistakes are not supposed to happen with your kids, that's called negligence. If I come off high and mighty so be it, people like that really dont deserve kids.
tired.gif
grin.gif

I suppose you're right, but this being the reason on why they should take the baby away, C'mon! What I'm saying is that this could happen toanybody, we're people, we slip up. No one's perfect. So before talking about taking babies away and saying people are bad parents, you should informyourself on the situation. You should get to know the mom and ask others what type of mother she is, that's all I was saying. People are quick to putpeople down (i.e. this mother) quickly without knowing anything. Like I said, there's always a possibilty the mother is a douche. but that's not what Iwas trying to get across.

I seen that on the news. SMH people are ******ed at times espcially her.
smh.gif
shes stupidd lucky that baby didnt die.

Originally Posted by Mikemillz

Get outta here with that! There needs to be some accountability in situations like this. I don't know if you're a parent, but your job as one is to make sure your kid stays outta harms way. Im a dad, I go out with my daughter shes in my sight AT ALL TIMES. No excuses. You sound like my bleeding heart baby moms. If something serious woulda happened to that kid all this mistakes happen talk would be dead. Mistakes are not supposed to happen with your kids, that's called negligence. If I come off high and mighty so be it, people like that really dont deserve kids.
tired.gif
grin.gif

..... Im sure youre a perfect father too.

Back
Top Bottom