Forget the fact that he's a Wizard for a second...John Wall's rookie season

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I doubt he stays in Washington though. Probably end up in a big market after his rookie contract.
So where can he go that is above Washington?
laugh.gif

http://www.proadvance.com/topmediamarkets.html

I see Wall in a Lakers uniform after his rookie contract ends. It just makes so much sense imo *shrugs*

I see Wall in a Lakers uniform after his rookie contract ends. It just makes so much sense imo *shrugs*

When is the last time a star player jumped ship after his rookie contract?

Why do you gumps always bring this up? I've seen it with KD, Blake, and now Wall. It's not really that simple.

When is the last time a star player jumped ship after his rookie contract?

Why do you gumps always bring this up? I've seen it with KD, Blake, and now Wall. It's not really that simple.

Fastest (not quickest) guy in the league w/ the ball if you ask me.

Even in half court sets...defenders sag a good 3 foot off of him and somehow he still manages to leave them standing still.

Fastest (not quickest) guy in the league w/ the ball if you ask me.

Even in half court sets...defenders sag a good 3 foot off of him and somehow he still manages to leave them standing still.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

He's an AMAZING playmaker....his season is being overshadowed by Blake Griffin's exploits. But don't get it twisted....dude has more than lived up to his billing as the #1 pick. As a PG, I can see him being the best in the NBA in about 5 years. He's got to improve his jumper (and that will come), but he's already a great distributor, a true leader, and one of the best defenders at the PG spot.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

He's an AMAZING playmaker....his season is being overshadowed by Blake Griffin's exploits. But don't get it twisted....dude has more than lived up to his billing as the #1 pick. As a PG, I can see him being the best in the NBA in about 5 years. He's got to improve his jumper (and that will come), but he's already a great distributor, a true leader, and one of the best defenders at the PG spot.

pimp.gif

Wall is very good, if the Wiz can develop some of those young guys and get a coach that the players will buy into they'll be decent in the east.

Back
Top Bottom