Forget the fact that he's a Wizard for a second...John Wall's rookie season

Wall is very good, if the Wiz can develop some of those young guys and get a coach that the players will buy into they'll be decent in the east.

Originally Posted by Bassy Telfair

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

if d.will stays in the east, i dont know when in the hell wall will become a all star...

Wall > D.Will in 2yrs, if not next year

Agree 100%. Wall making it to ASG's won't depend on other guards in the league, but how he develops/team success.

if d.will stays in the east, i dont know when in the hell wall will become a all star...

Agree 100%. Wall making it to ASG's won't depend on other guards in the league, but how he develops/team success.

Doubt this highly

Doubt this highly

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by D723

I know the Rose and Wall comparisons have been made a bunch due to them both playing under Coach Cal... but the classic criticism of D. Rose not having "IT" in the big moments can't be made against Wall. John Wall has a TON of the Superstar "IT" quality in him and performs at his best under the big lights. He is a prodigy IMO.

Came in here to give The Great Wall props then read this... I'm confused... What are these "Big Moments" you speak of?
85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e_r.gif

Interms of my guy John though... he's only going to get better, the game seems as easy as it was for him at UK which is just *@+#!%! scary
30t6p3b.gif
Bro those aren't my criticisms...  D Rose got it all in my opinion.  I actually went to UofMemphis and am admittedly one of the biggest Rose homers out.
laugh.gif
I just feel like I read that argument constantly in S&T. 

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by D723

I know the Rose and Wall comparisons have been made a bunch due to them both playing under Coach Cal... but the classic criticism of D. Rose not having "IT" in the big moments can't be made against Wall. John Wall has a TON of the Superstar "IT" quality in him and performs at his best under the big lights. He is a prodigy IMO.

Came in here to give The Great Wall props then read this... I'm confused... What are these "Big Moments" you speak of?
85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e_r.gif

Interms of my guy John though... he's only going to get better, the game seems as easy as it was for him at UK which is just *@+#!%! scary
30t6p3b.gif
Bro those aren't my criticisms...  D Rose got it all in my opinion.  I actually went to UofMemphis and am admittedly one of the biggest Rose homers out.
laugh.gif
I just feel like I read that argument constantly in S&T. 

Wall is a player no doubt

Blake definitely overshadowing his progress/stat line as a rookie

Wall is a player no doubt

Blake definitely overshadowing his progress/stat line as a rookie

Back
Top Bottom