Forget the Yeezy and the Hypermax... here's the Adidas DROP TOP

Adidas are very underrated.. probably because it's missing some air bubbles haha. This shoe looks clean esp. the dark tone colorways.

Well, as a person who prefers balling in Stripes than in kicks with a swoosh (GDLs are my fave balling kicks of all time) I def will give these a look...

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

ZombieJesus12 wrote:
Forget the Yeezy and the Hypermax... here's the Adidas DROP TOP
*Fixed*

wink.gif

Yeezy's go fa $500+....Hypermax the highest probably $400

Put dese drop top's on ebay, dey won't go higher than $100...
laugh.gif
Jonas Brothers concerts sell out in minutes. Kate Perry is a platinum selling artist

Just because people will pay for it doesn't mean it's worth a damn

whoa whoa whoa....what did Katy Perry ever do to you?

the drop top is a hot shoe, first adidas shoe Ive been hyped for since the demise of the t-mac line, and I dont count the ts shoes as his.

as you can tell by my screen name, I was once a rabid adidas guy, excited to see a nice clean and original design, probably wont ever hoop in these, butthey'll make a nice casual shoe

This shoes does not look bad at all.
It just looks a bit bulky compared to other designer shoes with straps and the ankle part looks a bit awkward.
But for $90, it is not bad at all. Get it during the F&F sale and it is only $60. Great price for a pretty good looking casual shoe.

^ 30% of $90 is $27.

i forgot nyc has that adidas store on houston and broadway. is anyone familiar with the store? do they have nice things in there or did they turn into amodell's where they only get things nobody wants?

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ 30% of $90 is $27.

i forgot nyc has that adidas store on houston and broadway. is anyone familiar with the store? do they have nice things in there or did they turn into a modell's where they only get things nobody wants?

Close enough.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom