Forgotten Jordan Releases of the Past

O yea..... Oreo 4s and Columbia 4s. 2 classic colors that get no love. Goodness those are slept on.
my soles are dust at this point, def considering restoring.

those vashtie 2's were sick imo, would love a mens size

ceramic VII's

nu retro 1's in all white/midnight navy

Motorsport 6 :pimp:

How the hell could I forget to mention these? :lol:

Not a week goes by where I don't do a quick search for a pair.

air_jordan_vi(6)_retro_white_black_jordan_motorsports-2.jpg

Man I miss those :pimp:

I remember when they hit tanger outlet in pa. Staff was super cool taking phone orders. Dude that posted they were there got scolded by the ignorant because they thought he was lying :rofl:

Last edited:
ceramic 7s. man oh man, another one I am still kicking myself for not picking up before they were gone. I used to try and wait till a huge sale at this place called twinstown because a lot of the times they would have the last few pairs for like 70 bucks and most of the time they were in my size
mean.gif

:lol: I had the ceramic colored one

Haha yeah there was a whole bunch of matching tees with those '06 releases, I had a tee for every VII... seemed like a good idea at the time! :lol:  

Another forgotten pair that I never see anyone with anymore are the low top Is from 2004 with the Ice soles. I remember back in the day seeing some dude post them in the WDYWT thread and wanting them... was never able to hunt them down though.

View media item 997946

Yeah I remember immediately after my middle school graduation rushing to the store and copping these. Still in the closet yellowed af and hella small.

These.

View media item 994172
Maybe the older generation/people who have been copping shoes long enough or people who know the history, knows these.

I'll never forget when I wore these a few months ago, someone asked if they were customized STEELS.

:lol: :smh:

These, I have a very similar story the last time I wore mine. Not many cats have seen these or remember them. I like it that way lol

Seen what I was going to name already mention. French XIIs, Flint IXs, Copper, and Lightning XVIIs (I still own the IXs and XIIs)

Gonna add:

Green Bean V
air-jordan-5-v-retro-silver-green-bean-flint-grey-3.jpg

AJ185_OG-White-Black-Chrome-306890-1011.jpg

Jumpman Trifecta (was selling a pair some time ago)
1377309501_80934.jpg

bruhs 7 pages and y'all still forgot?!?!?!

Naw, they were mentioned once or twice. Just that no one posted pictures.

Man I miss those :pimp:

I remember when they hit tanger outlet in pa. Staff was super cool taking phone orders. Dude that posted they were there got scolded by the ignorant because they thought he was lying :rofl:

Damn, I had no idea these hit outlets :smh: A young ___ was broke that year.

Anyone own these? Saw a pair a few sizes two big on ebay a few days ago searching for another pair. These are CRAZY imo , remind me of the 3 samples that came out with a denim one. Loved those, but the other day was my first time seeing these. Lmk if anyone has and how the quality is
grin.gif
 Jordan 1 "khaki"

The quality is really good. Leather and the inner are so soft. I still remember buying these and debating at the counter if I should get 2 pair. I wish I would have doubled up. One of my favorite shoes.

I remember contemplating buying the blue pair of those Women's Low V's along with the Harbor Blue III's just because of how cheap I found them on some site for years back :lol:

My only regret is selling those purple and grey 7s...

Cause I used shoe cleaner and messed up the suede.... I swore I was gonna run to the store that afternoon and pick up another pair... it never happened and I regret it to this day.

Back
Top Bottom