Former HS players now in the NFL...breakdown by state....

Cali 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They start playing tackle in full pads at 6 years old. I know cause my son started at QB and he just turned 6 a year ago. One time he was describing a bull rush to me and I swear a tear almost dropped from my eye
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cali 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They start playing tackle in full pads at 6 years old. I know cause my son started at QB and he just turned 6 a year ago. One time he was describing a bull rush to me and I swear a tear almost dropped from my eye
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

there are no fields in nyc really.. basketball courts, gyms etc damn near everywhere... aint no field around..

there are no fields in nyc really.. basketball courts, gyms etc damn near everywhere... aint no field around..

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Cali 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You ever play organized football?

Cali 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Cali 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Cali 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Cali 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
For real. The audacity of some individuals.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Cali 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
For real. The audacity of some individuals.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Florida football > any state you can name

Deion
Irvin
Emmitt
Ray Lewis
Sean Taylor
Ocho Cinco
Anquan Boldin
Brain Dawkins
Ed Reed
Devin Hester
Willis McGehee
Cinton Portis
Frank Gore
kicker Jason Elam
Cortland Finnagan
Antonio Cromartie
Pierre Garcon
Andre Johnson
Warren Sapp

I mean the list can go on and on

lets not even get started on the best players in college football at the moment!

Denard Robinson

or one of the best to ever play college ball and i hate the Gators!

Tim Tebow

dont mention the best college football team ever! more then 80% of there players was from florida

2001 Hurricanes

Florida football > any state you can name

Deion
Irvin
Emmitt
Ray Lewis
Sean Taylor
Ocho Cinco
Anquan Boldin
Brain Dawkins
Ed Reed
Devin Hester
Willis McGehee
Cinton Portis
Frank Gore
kicker Jason Elam
Cortland Finnagan
Antonio Cromartie
Pierre Garcon
Andre Johnson
Warren Sapp

I mean the list can go on and on

lets not even get started on the best players in college football at the moment!

Denard Robinson

or one of the best to ever play college ball and i hate the Gators!

Tim Tebow

dont mention the best college football team ever! more then 80% of there players was from florida

2001 Hurricanes

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

for some perspective
ca: 211 out of 37 mil
tx: 181 out of 25 mil
fl: 177 out of 18.5 mil
This is what people should be focused on, not the sheer # of players they have.

Florida has half the population, yet are only 34 behind Cali and 4 behind Tx w/ ~7million less people.

That's ridiculous.

Florida > *

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

for some perspective
ca: 211 out of 37 mil
tx: 181 out of 25 mil
fl: 177 out of 18.5 mil
This is what people should be focused on, not the sheer # of players they have.

Florida has half the population, yet are only 34 behind Cali and 4 behind Tx w/ ~7million less people.

That's ridiculous.

Florida > *

Cali 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Umm, I'm 6'6 and a decent athlete and my ex-wife who is his mother ran track at the D1 Level...long jump and the 200 meters. Both my sons 7 years old and almost 5 years old are already showing great signs. Matter of fact my ex-wife called me earlier this year and was telling me how she had at least 3 coaches contact her trying to convince her to get my son on their team. One even offered to pay for his equipment. BTW I don't even live in Cali and I had nothing to do with him getting starting QB...that was a coaches decision.

Cali 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Umm, I'm 6'6 and a decent athlete and my ex-wife who is his mother ran track at the D1 Level...long jump and the 200 meters. Both my sons 7 years old and almost 5 years old are already showing great signs. Matter of fact my ex-wife called me earlier this year and was telling me how she had at least 3 coaches contact her trying to convince her to get my son on their team. One even offered to pay for his equipment. BTW I don't even live in Cali and I had nothing to do with him getting starting QB...that was a coaches decision.

Cali 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I mean do you really feel that much more important in life because your son knows the idiosyncrasies of a bull rush?

jk....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom