former WWE Diva Terri Runnels spreading the Herps throughout the Wrestling Industry?

Spreading an STD would be very easy in the wrestling industry since women sleep around like its normal since they are always on the road.

Kelly Kelly is this generation's Terry Runnels.

Spreading an STD would be very easy in the wrestling industry since women sleep around like its normal since they are always on the road.

Kelly Kelly is this generation's Terry Runnels.

sick.gif
 skeevy #%#@!. how you gonna hide that from people? 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

yall dont remember what she was like back in the day?

i ain't surprised.

Most WWE chicks are like that,

I wasn't surprised.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

yall dont remember what she was like back in the day?

i ain't surprised.

Most WWE chicks are like that,

I wasn't surprised.

Originally Posted by jtc85

i thought terri was the hottest diva when i was younger - i would [probably] still beat with her being what 50 now or something

I thought Terri defined sexiness back then. Liked her better than Sable. That std thing if true is nasty as &!^@ though. Oh well.
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
2003shoot58.jpg

Originally Posted by jtc85

i thought terri was the hottest diva when i was younger - i would [probably] still beat with her being what 50 now or something

I thought Terri defined sexiness back then. Liked her better than Sable. That std thing if true is nasty as &!^@ though. Oh well.
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
2003shoot58.jpg

New Jack has been doing these shoots for years now. 10 years ago, it was funny, but now he's just uncovering dirt to stay relevant.

I'm not saying anything he's saying isn't true, because Teri has always been a glorified rat. So this just confirms it. I'm just saying New Jack needs to worry more about New Jack, because no one else seems to care.

Back
Top Bottom