FOUND 40LBS OF COKE ON A MIAMI BEACH! INSTAGRAM!

boil a pot of water then turn the fire off. Put a big plate on top of the pot and place the coke you wanna dry on top of the plate...spread it around evenly and the steam will heat the plate up to the perfect temp to evaporate most of the moisture. Chop it and stir the coke until it isn't sticky.

most of the other bricks should be airtight anyways and last awhile.

Your almost as dumb as the dude who posted his pic on IG. You don't e props from dry snitching on yourself or postin yo .22 on IG.

I woulda took bricks and drove alllll the way to Da heights from Florida to make an offer Papi can't refuse.

Last edited:
you just gotta be willing to kill another man second to worst case scenario---worst case scenario you get caught up and sentenced to life with no parole cause thats whats gonna happen once you get bumped---i would definately be willing to take that chance.

a chance to potentially
makes 10s of millions of dollars  shhhhhiiiiiiii---why not??
Tryna get some money gotta take risks

Was jammin Rollie on my wrist earlier :smokin

Damn 40lbs. I'd be in New Haven right now......Yale Students lined up.

Last edited:
:lol: @ dudes scared of FREE BRICKS

you scared to smash dimes too my n_??!!

if i just stumbled on some work like that i would cry tears of joy b

40 pounds of 100% brah??!??!??! i could have the whole southside of chicago flooded maybe even the lil burbs out south too

No you wouldn't pipe down.

If I was walking in the desert in Arizona and happened to come across 40lbs of coke, I'm leaving it right where it is. Could I sell it discounted and make a very handsome profit? Absolutely. Is it worth getting killed over? Absolutely not 
laugh.gif

They really need to just decriminalize these substances and take the power out of these criminals hands. Better yer, we as a country need to do something about our drug habit. There are thousands of people getting killed in Mexico because of all this 
mean.gif

Last edited:

40 pounds of 100% brah??!??!??! i could have the whole southside of chicago flooded maybe even the lil burbs out south too
Shut up and do your homework before yo mama tells you she wont microwave your spaghetti O's for dinner

Shut up and do your homework before yo mama tells you she wont microwave your spaghetti O's for dinner

GOAT POST

:rofl:

Everybody wants to be Tony Montana in this thread. Nodbody would go the Frank Costello route?

Last edited:
S is this how drug dealers get it across the boarder now?

Last edited:
This thread got me dying. NT has some comedians. Im not selling nothing. Im not turning it in. Im acting like I never saw that damn bag and going home.

If I was walking in the desert in Arizona and happened to come across 40lbs of coke, I'm leaving it right where it is. Could I sell it discounted and make a very handsome profit? Absolutely. Is it worth getting killed over? Absolutely not 
laugh.gif

They really need to just decriminalize these substances and take the power out of these criminals hands. Better yer, we as a country need to do something about our drug habit. There are thousands of people getting killed in Mexico because of all this 
mean.gif

You know 'Murrica never gonna stop their "war on drugs" :lol: . Sad but true :\

Last edited:
i would of sniffed half of it , developed lung cancer for the marlboros , stds prolly from the snow bunnies (literally any color lol) , but my daughter would have some cash saved for when im RIP'n or with tyrone in jail

semi srs

c'mon son, you would have tricked off all 40lbs

Back
Top Bottom