Found a abandon house/vacant. Vol. man who buy house for $16..Need help Filing paperwork this week.

nerd.gif
keep us updated

whatever happened to the other dude from the news who was trying this out? Seems like one of the mortgage companies would jump in and prevent it somehow

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Is it in Texas? I believe thats the state where it happened with the other guy, don't know if it would work elsewhere. And the only reason he was able to do it was because it was abandoned and the mortgage company that owned the house went out of business so the place wasn't claimed by anyone. If its owned by a bank or anyone, camping out will only get you arrested for trespassing.
No but its in a state that have the adverse possession law. Im going to contact the clerk office and see if its claimed by bank, if it is I will contact bank, maybe they went out of business who knows but the paperwork on the door said abandon/foreclosed.

Even if I do get a hold of bank and they claim it, Im going to offer them to let me rent to buy for a super low price. Convinced them economy bad and nobody is buying housing, but I will give them a 5 year commitment to rent it or buy it or whatever.
I'd think that through a little better, seriously.
p4l4 updates

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Is it in Texas? I believe thats the state where it happened with the other guy, don't know if it would work elsewhere. And the only reason he was able to do it was because it was abandoned and the mortgage company that owned the house went out of business so the place wasn't claimed by anyone. If its owned by a bank or anyone, camping out will only get you arrested for trespassing.

And the odds of this happening are very slim.

He was able to do it because the mortgage company went out of business as well, so no one had claim to the house. If you were to camp in that %!@%$, the mortgage company would jus have you removed. They legally own it.

I think about this every time I see a house that is foreclosed. How much money you got saved up OP?

the BEST you could hope for is a great price to purchase...all this other nonsense your talking is 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

You better act quick before Obama addresses the housing issue like he's rumored to do next week.

What is it supposed to be?I hope houses drop even more

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by MonStar1

[h1]Texas Squatter With $16 McMansion Kicked Out After 8 Months[/h1]
http://gma.yahoo.com/texas-squatter-16-mcmansion-kicked-8-months-173113977--abc-news.html
dude should have never gone on the news, just move in, business as usual and tell his neighbors to mind their own damb business
when they came around being all nice and nosy...
I woulda had a moving truck, house warmin party, all that $%%+ like i just bought that $@$+%

Originally Posted by needemjs

Originally Posted by MonStar1

[h1]Texas Squatter With $16 McMansion Kicked Out After 8 Months[/h1]
http://gma.yahoo.com/texas-squatter-16-mcmansion-kicked-8-months-173113977--abc-news.html
dude should have never gone on the news, just move in, business as usual and tell his neighbors to mind their own damb business
I woulda had a moving truck, house warmin party, all that $%%+ like i just bought that $@$+%

But would you would still be a dead beat Santa.

@%%%+ in the video needs to get slapped.

Don't hate cuz your stupid and he's smart.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by needemjs

But would you would still be a dead beat Santa.

Well damn

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Lady needs to mind her own business. OBVIOUSLY shes a racist. dude is not bothering ANYONE

While I will say the lady is annoying what makes her obviously racist? Seems like she's more butthurt dude found a loophole in the system then being mad over his skin color.

Back
Top Bottom