Found a ipad today at work. In need of help NT

-How can I reset it? It has a passcode and I cant get figure out what to do.
Please help a brother out!!! Thanks

-How can I reset it? It has a passcode and I cant get figure out what to do.
Please help a brother out!!! Thanks

Why don't you give it to your manager to see if anyone comes and claims it? U thieving....

Be sure to post in the "grimiest things" thread once you figure it out

Why don't you give it to your manager to see if anyone comes and claims it? U thieving....

Originally Posted by Kramer

roll.gif

this has me dyin right now

There has to be someone looking for it... return it.

The only thing you should keep if found on the street is money.

There has to be someone looking for it... return it.

The only thing you should keep if found on the street is money.

Nobody Came in to claim it and I did inform my manger. He said keep it. So there you go!!

Nobody Came in to claim it and I did inform my manger. He said keep it. So there you go!!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Basically, or you could ask around the office before trying to claim your paws on it.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Basically, or you could ask around the office before trying to claim your paws on it.

Are you serious? How about being honest. The fact that some of you actually think to keep it and not saying anything demostrates how ******ed our society is. And no, I wouldn't even think twice about keeping it.

Are you serious? How about being honest. The fact that some of you actually think to keep it and not saying anything demostrates how ******ed our society is. And no, I wouldn't even think twice about keeping it.

Uhh, try a USB cable to your comp, resetting through iTunes. I've never owned an iPad but that's what we would tell people back when I was at Apple.

Back
Top Bottom