Found a Motorola Drooooooid

What should I do with it?  Unlock it?  Sell it?

How would I go about returning it? It died shortly after it was found while I played with it a little
laugh.gif

Charge it, find the owner through contacts. If it has a password or something, put an ad on craigslist and whoever knows the PW is most likely the owner. You might be rewarded for returning it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Charge it, find the owner through contacts. If it has a password or something, put an ad on craigslist and whoever knows the PW is most likely the owner. You might be rewarded for returning it
pimp.gif

I aint gonna buy a charger to do that
laugh.gif
   Maybe just charge it at a VZW store haha. 

You should be able to charge is via usb. Since it's CDMA, unlocking it might be.......well try looking some youtube videos.

Contact the owner and ask for a reward. Since its CDMA, only verizon can activate the phone, and it is probably been put on lock.

Yeah, its as good as useless as a phone, unless the owner thinks he's going to find it and doesn't contact verizon. Otherwise, the service has been frozen and the ESN blacklisted.

Find the owner, sell it for parts, or use it for games/wifi browsing etc...basicly a scaled-down psp.

BTW, you can charge it with a blackberry charger or any phone with micro usb, it's pretty common.

damn return the phone yo ask for a reward

imagine if somebody had your phone

I'm pretty sure it uses a micro usb just plug it to your to computer it would charge if you have one those cables

you guys remember that dude who "found" and iphone and then an expensive in watch in 2 separate lockers at the gym? he said he always use 2 lockers, who does he think he is Mariah Carey?) at the gym and that was his excuse to look through lockers. of course the iphone had no sim card and he had to reset to factory settings.

TS bring to a verizon store see what they can do.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

pimp.gif

I aint gonna buy a charger to do that
laugh.gif
   Maybe just charge it at a VZW store haha. 
Pretty sure it's just a standard Mini-USB charger. If not that's a good idea too, just pop it on one of the display chargers at the store.

try to take it to a vzw store and see what they can do about finding the owner

Back
Top Bottom