FOURSQUARE?

What's good NT.Just wondering if anyone in te BAY uses FOURSQUARE.I've been trying to get he HAIR AWARE badge, but can seem to find any spots

What's good NT.Just wondering if anyone in te BAY uses FOURSQUARE.I've been trying to get he HAIR AWARE badge, but can seem to find any spots

Do you mind explaining what FOURSQUARE is exactly? My cousin uses that but I never had the chance to check it out. Is it like yelp?

Do you mind explaining what FOURSQUARE is exactly? My cousin uses that but I never had the chance to check it out. Is it like yelp?

I've noticed Foursquare and and I am not even big on social networking and/or things like Twitter. I guess it is like a spot guide but also a yelp to tell people where you are at so others around can potentially join you. I ma sure there is more to it but that is what I got out of it. I heard Ashton Kutcher talk about it on a radio interview and I know he is a Twitter ##$%%.

I've noticed Foursquare and and I am not even big on social networking and/or things like Twitter. I guess it is like a spot guide but also a yelp to tell people where you are at so others around can potentially join you. I ma sure there is more to it but that is what I got out of it. I heard Ashton Kutcher talk about it on a radio interview and I know he is a Twitter ##$%%.

I see it as " For Squares"
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom