FOUSEY Tube to be in a Tyler Perry movie

Gotta respect the grind. Never mad at at a dude chasing his dreams.
Exactly.

Dudes crying about his videos being fake...

So what?

Pretty much any form of entertainment that you watch on TV or at the movies is scripted.

& dudes criticizing because it's a Tyler Perry movie...

Again, so what?

I don't think I've ever watched a Tyler Perry movie in it's entirety but dude has got to start somewhere. Now that he has his foot in the industry, hopefully he kills it & moves onto better roles.

fousey fousey Upon this news, i watched once of your recent vlog's in ATL. Hope you smashed shorty w/ the nose piercing... If so, PM's are open for pics [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
@FOUSEY  Congrats bruh

that girl really is all you by they way in your recent blogs dont let brock get her 
roll.gif

also that london girl who works with cleaning teeth get at her
nerd.gif
  something about her iunno 

"They kick you when you DOWN, but they want to kick it witchu when you UP"- Socrates

The way you got cast for this role says a lot about your talent. Ignore the hate. Keep up the great work. 

This dude Stay finessing soft cats on this site into getting him hits on youtube
IMG_4217.GIF

props to this man though, the hustle is real even though dude seems to throw all morals out the window.

There's a reason a disproportionate amount of CEOs are sociopaths. Ultimately, this may be morally looked down upon but they have more, and better opportunities to spread their genes. In other words, they win in the end.

Congrads Fousey.

"Great men are almost always bad men"

"Great men are almost always bad men"

I'd replace Great with "Successful", but I understand the comment. Great imo comes down to the moral barometer opposed to Success which deals with straight data.

ie. Steve Jobs was a jerk, but nobody can deny his hustle and accomplishments.

You're pretty active on NT and IG

Just give a fellow NT props

Just cause you live in MT doesn't mean you not aware.

Actually ... i have no idea who this guy is despite how active i am on NT or IG. Unless i follow him and have never connected the dots between NT and IG i do not know who this fellow is you guys speak of. I have no issues congratulating anyone for an achievement .. I simply dont know who

So since youre so in the know, you can fill me in yeah?

I seen that boondocks episode I know how tyler perry get done with his male co-stars :nerd:

Stay safe op

Last edited:
I snuck in some dope shoes to wear during the movie! It was hard because of branding but hopefully people can tell. haha.

Serious question, you ever thought about partially relocating to Atlanta? I dont follow your youtube stuff, but ATL is BOOMING when it comes to TV and Movies now and I would assume way less watered down than LA.

Aren't TP studios still based out here?

Btw, congrats iLLest :smokin

Last edited:
Serious question, you ever thought about partially relocating to Atlanta? I dont follow your youtube stuff, but ATL is BOOMING when it comes to TV and Movies now and I would assume way less watered down than LA.

I never thought of it until I was out there. At least the area I was at. Night life was DOPE. Properties were beautiful and the vibe was nice. I could DEFINITELY see myself buying a home there.

I never thought of it until I was out there. At least the area I was at. Night life was DOPE. Properties were beautiful and the vibe was nice. I could DEFINITELY see myself buying a home there.

yea its like a Mini LA imo. ATL surpassed New Orleans as #2 spot for Film I believe, and many LA studios are relocating/setting up shop in GA due to the lower costs to film. Marvel has been doing a ton of work here among others. LA is still LA but ATL/GA imo seems like a smart move to sneak in and get more work since it isn't as saturated being that in LA "everyone wants to be a star".

That's not the first time I heard of Tyler directly speaking to people, he's definitely on Youtube watching upcoming stars

Wish y'all showed Wale love like this too when he was on NT. Anyhow, congrats man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom