Fousey's "The Suicide Experiment"

By the way the sentence read it seemed like you were implying that it would take less time, I was wrong.

Son really posted his taxes 
laugh.gif

At least the cab drivers had some compassion.  They had sympathy.  It's messed up that they joked around and told them it was a joke, shoulda just let the drivers go on and about.

Lol at these two girls fighting for fouseys right to make fake videos.

I've been drinking in like 3 boroughs tonight and I still have one more to go.

DC you the homie for real. I respect your consistency.
Steezy - You aight....

I rock with him regardless !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Lets not get crazy !! [emoji]128540[/emoji] He's one of us !! :smokin :smokin

Forever #TeamNikeTalk [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :nthat: :nthat:

Let him get his views, he's wining !! Dont knock em [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

- Much luv, Stay Freshhhh :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Can't knock you for making a life off YouTube, anyone of us in your shoes would do the same...what's not to love, capitalizing on social media nowadays beats educating yourself for years to spend at least 10 years after you graduate paying back for that education, IF YOU ARE LUCKY.

With that said bro...WTF happened to you man?...I used to think your videos were cool, he'll I thought you were cool....but the quality of your videos the past yet or so is just CRAP....it's so blatantly scripted, if not the entirety of the video, a large majority is....these "projects" are not to raise awareness, is to generate views, stop exploiting serious issues for your own profit man...you gotta be better than that.

Anyways...lot of NTers simply hate just to hate...that's a reality....those who doubt a YouTuber with 5 million subs is not banking on SERIOUS cash simply can't accept the fact they are maybe is jealousy or maybe is because they are not in touch with the power of social media.

600k is a pretty realistic figure for these YouTube celebs.

You sound like those people that get mad that pro athletes make so much.

Everybody can go to school and get loans.

Not everybody can get millions of YouTube clicks

I'm just amazed at how so many people are afraid to reveal what they make on YouTube. Is there a clause or something?

And also... I wonder of YouTube will take the next step and figure ways to broadcast live action shorts.

If they can secure that, then these YouTube stars will be making even more money.

Last edited:
they missed the boat for live action when Twitter bought Periscope.

I just started a podcast and we're looking to broadcast it live on Periscope in the near future.

Last edited:
Can't knock you for making a life off YouTube, anyone of us in your shoes would do the same...what's not to love, capitalizing on social media nowadays beats educating yourself for years to spend at least 10 years after you graduate paying back for that education, IF YOU ARE LUCKY.

With that said bro...WTF happened to you man?...I used to think your videos were cool, he'll I thought you were cool....but the quality of your videos the past yet or so is just CRAP....it's so blatantly scripted, if not the entirety of the video, a large majority is....these "projects" are not to raise awareness, is to generate views, stop exploiting serious issues for your own profit man...you gotta be better than that.

Anyways...lot of NTers simply hate just to hate...that's a reality....those who doubt a YouTuber with 5 million subs is not banking on SERIOUS cash simply can't accept the fact they are maybe is jealousy or maybe is because they are not in touch with the power of social media.

600k is a pretty realistic figure for these YouTube celebs.

Why judge a mans intentions you've never ever socialized with? Not even going to get into it but I'll say this.

52,000,000 views for Spider-Man in real life.

41,000,000 views for Mortal Kombat Prank

32,000,000 views for Yoga Pants Prank

with that being said, WHY THE **** would I make a suicide experiment which generated 6,000,000 views if I could produce ANY content and get views? Think about it. I don't have to create the experiments I do to get views. Experiments are my LEAST viewed videos and generate the MOST hate.

I reinvented and redesigned YouTube experiments in 2013 with the bullying experiment. It wasn't until a year later kids over saturated YouTube with an experiment about any and every topic able to be carried out in the publics eyes.

Don't know if you get what I'm getting at, but I don't need to do experiments to generate views. All experiments I've tackled are issues that mean something to me. Especially the suicide experiment. You think 90% of these kids would have eyes on topics such as rape, classism, bullying, suicide if I didn't do it in the way that I do?

Anyways. Be easy. If anyone asks, this isn't even fousey. :smile:

Repped :smokin

I rock with him regardless !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Lets not get crazy !! [emoji]128540[/emoji] He's one of us !! :smokin :smokin

Forever #TeamNikeTalk [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :nthat: :nthat:

Let him get his views, he's wining !! Dont knock em [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

- Much luv, Stay Freshhhh :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

THIS!!!!!
Once a Niketalker, ALWAYS a Niketalker

I still think that **** was corny.

And I feel like dude played a character on NT to build an audience. I remember him having plenty of issues and now I question the validity of those things. If it was just a way to get us invested, kudos on the con. I can't knock the hustle, but I don't agree with it.

I still think that **** was corny.

And I feel like dude played a character on NT to build an audience. I remember him having plenty of issues and now I question the validity of those things. If it was just a way to get us invested, kudos on the con. I can't knock the hustle, but I don't agree with it.

I was just thinking that. That whole thing with that chick he wanted to marry. Probably all a publicity stunt. if you're gonna troll, might as well make it pay. I ain't even mad.

How much fousey banking?
What was his proof of said banking?

Srs questions.

Fousey was on NT way before he even started YouTube though .. like teenage just started HS days. I doubt he was trying to get us invested that long

Meh I have yet to see anybody get reps for being successful and coming from NT, NT is just a bitter pessimistic place :lol:

Back
Top Bottom