Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
j9mr8pnqsqrrxhaxzevn.gif

Reminded of the Hunger Games in this one gif

Dude is pretty awesome, but IMO even though I hate 2 out of his 3 solo films, RDJ is the GOAT casting, dude is literally the embodiment of Tony Stark down to the alcoholism...lol

Dude is pretty awesome, but IMO even though I hate 2 out of his 3 solo films, RDJ is the GOAT casting, dude is literally the embodiment of Tony Stark down to the alcoholism...lol
He plays the role perfectly but the character is very annoying and poorly written with his questionable decisions.

Every time magneto is on screen it's one of the best parts of the movie and I want to see more of him.

I am excited just for the plot and the characters - Nightcrawler, Jubilee, Apocalypse, Young Storm.

Been an X-Men fan forever - I hope this film delivers.

Fassbender really doesn't compare to Heath Ledger

And RDJ is cool, but it's really just boatloads of his sarcasm and great comedic writing that make his character great

CV-NKP5U8AA606G.jpg:large

Director Bryan Singer just wrapped up a Live Chat on Twitter where he answered several fan (and a few cast) questions about X-Men: Apocalypse. Come see what he had to say about the film, the franchise, & why this one is the most comic accurate: https://twitter.com/XMenMovies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom