Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Why are they so against giving them their costumes or at least something similar? Seems like they do it for the villains but not the xmen. They're the only franchise I can think of that that does this.

Those leather costumes must stank. I wouldn't mind smelling Sarah's or Thea's though.

Why are they so against giving them their costumes or at least something similar? Seems like they do it for the villains but not the xmen. They're the only franchise I can think of that that does this.

X-Men was one of the first comic book movies of the modern era (2000 and after). Their reasoning at the time was that the loud and colorful costumes wouldn't translate well on the silver screen, and that the audience wouldn't be so accepting/wouldn't be ready for it. The reasoning made sense at the time. But now, it doesn't quite make so much sense anymore.

Cuz FOX studios aren't good at making the right decisions for this movie franchise. The guys they've chosen to run it aren't smart enough.

Singer is one of them dudes that doesn't want to be clowned on for having wack looking costumes in his movies in fear that he'll be heckled for that when he makes his bad movies so he won't really touch it. He walks around with an unofficial polaroid pic of Nic Cage in a Superman suit in it's early stages of a Superman movie that never happened to mock WB execs thinking he's proving something.

Last edited:
Its starting to feel like they are just doing the Deadpool game on screen. Anyone else other than me play that? That script bit is straight from there.

can we all agree marvel would have done a better job, based on their work with winter soldier's arm

Back
Top Bottom