Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
And Betsy will likely be the same since Olivia Munn can't act. I dont even want her to try a british accent.
I'm willing to bet she will either have 2 speaking spots or none at all. She might just be seen once or twice in the background or will do a head nod or something. People will be pissed.

Last edited:
Had an accent in the first film, then it disappeared.

Shout out to Black Widow for doing the same thing too.

Black Widow's a spy. She's 9 times out of 10 had training on blending into her surroundings including learning different dialects and accents.

Last edited:
Black Widow's a spy. She's 9 times out of 10 had training on blending into her surroundings including learning different dialects and accents.

Of course, OR, just laziness :lol:

An accent alone would of given that character, well, more character.

Last edited:
I've never seen Black Widow with an accent, even in the cartoons lol

Honestly, this is where Americans suck. Foreign actors can pull off American accents all the time it seems. Americans on the other hand, doing other accents seem more rare

I've never seen Black Widow with an accent, even in the cartoons lol

Honestly, this is where Americans suck. Foreign actors can pull off American accents all the time it seems. Americans on the other hand, doing other accents seem more rare

I've inky watched 2 avengers animated movies on Netflix and both of them had her with an accent

Of course, OR, just laziness :lol:

An accent alone would of given that character, well, more character.

Yeah, no reason she shouldn't be talking in an accent. She's not undercover when she's being an Avenger, her accent doesn't need to be hidden. Maybe for the movies they don't want our ears to suffer.

Last edited:
We've heard ScarJo's Eastern European accent in a movie already. I'm guessing Feige/Whedon opted for her not to do it.

Although QS is way more overpowered than in the MCU the mutant version is still the better character.

I'd rather the hyperactive impulsive douche than the fake Eastern European with no personality

Both of those descriptions suck for a character :lol:

Makes sense why one was killed and the other was nonsensically written out of the movie.

FTR, the MCU version is a much more accurate adaption of the comic character while the FOX version seems like he just grew up in America which explains his personality.

And Betsy will likely be the same since Olivia Munn can't act. I dont even want her to try a british accent.
I'm willing to bet she will either have 2 speaking spots or none at all. She might just be seen once or twice in the background or will do a head nod or something. People will be pissed.

She just needs to wear something purple that causes beautiful cameltoe.

So long as there is a fight scene where we see all of her in that ridiculous outfit, I don't care what lines she does or doesn't have...
grin.gif

As long as I can Olivia Munn i'm fine.

"The Super Bowl can suck it" - Word to Aaron Rodgers.
roll.gif
devil.gif

since tatum is gambit.....already pessimistic going in...

marvel already in the hole tryna dig out.....

Why yall obsessed with that old Psylocke look? :lol: FOX would be crazy to trot Munn out there in any of those 90s costumes.

Plus it's Singer so you know he'll never adapt directly from the comic.
since tatum is gambit.....already pessimistic going in...

marvel FOX already in the hole tryna dig out.....
Fixed*
Yeah, I got that movie being a huge flop.
The next Origins/Ghost Rider

Last edited:
Cuz we all want to see Munn rocking the skimpy outfit. Forget the story, foget the lines we just want to see that girl strut in a ridiculous costume and drool..

On Gambit, I will always give it the benefit of the doubt, same thing I did to GOTG cuz I didn't know anything other than we was getting the Inifinity Gauntlet at some point
tongue.gif

They let Emma Frost rock that sexy lingerie costume for a little bit in first class. Looking like a prostitute from Narnia.

Back
Top Bottom