Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Apocalypse already made $426m worldwide, ~$75m more than First Class.

It'll probably finish in $500-$550m when it's all said and done.

It's gon' be a long wait...

Apocalypse already made $426m worldwide, ~$75m more than First Class.

It'll probably finish in $500-$550m when it's all said and done.

It's gon' be a long wait...

I'm saying dudes are confused about how these studios view success :lol:

Last edited:
I can see both sides, The Amazing Spider-man 2 made over 700 million. Just saying.

The email leak pushed their hands tho. If it wasn't for them, we'd have ASM3 another classic according to some folks.

We probably have to wait 3-4 movies doing bad before they THINK of doing anything with Marvel. Fox is happy with what they are currently getting

Fox is happy with what they are currently getting

They really are, though. They know they bunz which is why they gave Deadpool a netflix budget and dropped Apocalypse's budget to 170 mill which is extremely low by comic book movie recent standards.

Instead of wondering how they can up the quality so they can make more money they just drop the costs to make these movies so the money they make is still ok. Smh. Sickening.

I'm more liable to rock with DC than Fox at this point because at least DC has that ambition. Even though they severely lack in execution (so far)

Last edited:
Marvel probably cackling to the bank not even worried about the X-Men. They know Fox will crawl back to them one day. Just gotta wait them out
imagine marvel prior to BvS and then after watching it AND knowing what they got in CW coming

you can't blame fox for trank no one say him failing apart like that
laugh.gif

**** he got himself fired from Star Wars.
your 2nd sentence is exactly why you can blame them

Eh, dc released that garbage green lantern then mos which would've been way better with a few edits and then that crapshow that was bvs.

your 2nd sentence is exactly why you can blame them
He was fired right after production wrapped on F4 before there was even a trailer
but still if we here about all the stuff that was going on behind the scenes.. someone somewhere must have heard something.. then you got actors with all their people involved (especially the hell kate mara was going through)

hell, look what marvel did with antman when dude didn't want to get down with the bigger picture (even though I think he was great for the movie and had a huge impact on the final product)

Disney aint screwing around with ticking time bombs

I still wanna know what Edgar Wrights non-mcu connected Ant-man would have been like. Should have did it then thru an after credits stinger to connect it to the MCU

Last edited:
^ I think a lot of him was still in the movie

I think DC will be good eventually.. hopefully the new guy is right for the job (don't remember who it was that told me about dude)

at the very least they have the animated movies there to work with

but marvel had to be sitting there like this watching BvS:

RiRbcP.gif

Last edited:
I'm iffy on WW..

I really want to know what reasoning they are going give for Diana just chillin amongst mankind for just about 100 years until the events of BvS

so wonder woman being here during a world war and countless other events that could have affected themyscira doesn't matter?

I mean aint like the events of MOS wouldn't have destroyed her home too

a lot of stuff went down in the last 100 years.. aint very heroic to just sit by and twiddle your thumbs

Last edited:
If that's what's making you iffy about the movie then :lol:

It's really not that huge a plot detail. Truth be told you can argue that the wars of mankind would cause her to say screw humanity let them destroy themselves. Either way obviously her island been a ok if no one heard of a Amazon let alone her during the events of BvS.

It seems like a lot of y'all just looking for a reason to be like "see I told you so..Marvel etc etc"

I just think it was dumb for them to even have it in BvS.. and then to set the movie back then

I just think it's one of those things that was thrown out by someone high up and no one wanted to risk questioning it (but that could be said for a lot in BvS)

like it would make sense for Diana to show up with mankind and scout superman and figure out what he was all about after the events of MOS

but it's like they saw first avenger and figured they would pull the same thing forgetting dude was a ice cube for however long

Back
Top Bottom