• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
80483640-E17D-4C31-B088-F8E77F4EA194.jpeg

This scene alone was worth the admission. Sentinels were BEASTS!!
This. Man. Knows. :pimp:

Wish I had alts like Zik so I could rep you again.
F921F767-D7A4-4B1C-A748-DDD0A9FE2A45.png

“All those voices... So. Much. PAIN.”
C04AD6B5-1760-44F6-9667-F2A5F736CE78.png

Chills. Every time. Real thespian ****.
So we get some stupid reasoning behind Charles being able to walk, losing his powers for it, and drinking.

**** is so contrived and unearned.

All those Stewart lines were done better in Logan. Those were where the chills were at.

Whaaat? :lol:

This is CBM world so normal suspension of disbelief is elevated here.

Hank came up with a serum to give Charles the ability to walk again. **** would be too sweet if there wasn’t any side effects so we get the loss of his powers. He’s depressed af because the loss of his students to the war and the death of presumably many of them. Don’t forget the betrayal and loss of Erik and Mystique that he’s still not over so what’s he do that many a normal people do in these situations? He turns to the bottle and becomes a recluse.

A1 character arc for Charles in this movie.

Whaaat? :lol:

This is CBM world so normal suspension of disbelief is elevated here.

Hank came up with a serum to give Charles the ability to walk again. **** would be too sweet if there wasn’t any side effects so we get the loss of his powers. He’s depressed af because the loss of his students to the war and the death of presumably many of them. Don’t forget the betrayal and loss of Erik and Mystique that he’s still not over so what’s he do that many a normal people do in these situations? He turns to the bottle and becomes a recluse.

A1 character arc for Charles in this movie.
You cant say this is a cbm movie and then explain something that has no basis in the comics :lol:

That entire thing was bull ****. Hank creates a serum that allows Charles to walk but somehow negates his mutant power? Dudes just making **** up that have ZERO connection. Also Hank basically creates something that negates mutant powers like that wasn't part of the plot in the OG trilogy :lol:

Depressed my ***. Some off screen war that killed a bunch of mutants must've happened immediately after FC cuz in that time Charles doesnt keep recruiting? All of the other mutants popping up left to fend for themselves? I dont even want to get in to how poorly written this version of Charles is written. **** got ignored cuz McAvoy is a great actor.

A1 character arc :rofl:

Nothing about these Fox-Men movies are really the X-Men. Just a bunch of ppl with powers similar to the X-Men. DofP is no different. The abridged bastardized version of Days of Future Past adapted for the movies told was not done justice in the least.

Last edited:
logan was good. it low key is overrated. dofp still the goat foxmen movie. dont @ me.

DOFP was aight, not as good as some are making it out to be. I didn't like how they 86'd certain First Class characters or how they had the perfect setup for Nightcrawler's origin with Mystique and Azazel but botched that too.

I wanted to see more of the future storyline in DOFP. Scenes of how they got to that point and seeing key X-Men/Mutants getting killed or imprisoned.

Enjoyed the film though.

Logan Overrated :rofl::rofl:

when you have people considering it the GOAT cbm THEN yes, it is overrated

it was a very very good movie for 85%.. but like the wolverine before it, which was a solid enough movie before the ending too

same director for both and he couldnt close for either film

DoFP > All Three Iron Man Movies
Apocalypse > All Three Thor Movies
Logan > All Three Captain America Movies
MCU Overrated

giphy.gif

I have heard people say that BVS is then half the mcu movies :sick:

trump got over 60 million idiots to vote for him...

also whenever i see CBM ranking list, can only laugh when i see the curve WW gets graded on.. also critics loved IM3

DOFP was aight, not as good as some are making it out to be. I didn't like how they 86'd certain First Class characters or how they had the perfect setup for Nightcrawler's origin with Mystique and Azazel but botched that too.

first class set up perfectly for a real deal magneto as the bad guy movie.. but you can actually really focus on the xmen in that one, since first class was really magneto's origin story and his beef with the hellfire club along with charles'

then you have the governments setting up sentinels because of what they saw in first class, which would make sense.. so by the time 3rd film roles around you can have sentinels and build up to nimrod and master mold and all that

they still fumbled on the raven thing.. and not setting up jugs as charles' brother

4C8B25D9-C2B3-421A-868F-FEA1E35FE013.jpeg

Everybody loved it. From critics to the audience. DOFP put numbers on the board. Majority rules here. Deal with it.
FCF82306-C45D-4A27-B6EE-8261700BEADC.gif
A lot of ppl like a lot of trash.

Word to the Transformers and Fast & Furious franchises.

Avatar has an 82% critic and audience score. Still trash.

DOFP is a 50/50 draw with what was done correct and completely wrong. “Great” isn’t even near what it is. Movie was serviceable, no more no less. It gets so many passes because FoX-Men movies are THAT bad
This is reality.

DoFP > All Three Iron Man Movies
Apocalypse > All Three Thor Movies
Logan > All Three Captain America Movies
MCU Overrated
This is delusion.

I'm glad my Dark Phoenix review spurred some discussion but there's some straight up weird **** being said in this thread.

To reiterate: Dark Phoenix wasn't THAT BAD. I'm siding against RT, the critics and the general consensus in here. I was expecting a disaster but came out thinking I would watch it again if I came across it on fx.

DOFP I haven't seen in a while I'll admit but I remember coming out unimpressed. I didn't care for the super sentinels from the future. Shadowcat and Professor X somehow fusing their powers to send Wolverine's mind back was a reach. And they completely dropped the best part (quiksilver) after a few scenes. But it's heralded as the best x-men movie.

Logan was everything I wanted for YEARS. Just let Wolverine go all out and chop dudes up. It got a little weak towards the end with the kids but it hit all the feels by the end.

Back
Top Bottom