Fox: GANG RELATED

finale was dope. if it gets renewed has a bunch of storylines..wish they touched on han story more tho

I was hoping this episode to go like this:

- Bryan and crew goes to Mexico
- Acosta's crew goes to Mexico
- Bryan and crew get caught by cartel
- Acosta's crew rescues Bryan and crew
- Cartel killer is murdered
- Everyone goes home and lives happily ever after

That wouldn't have been enough drama though.

Have you been calling him Bryan all season? Lol

Season ending pretty good.. the ending was expected, and I feel like the Acosta brothers might run into problems.

Season ending pretty good.. the ending was expected, and I feel like the Acosta brothers might run into problems.

Might run into problems?

There is no doubt that they will. Carlos has been over looked time and time again by his father whom he looks up to and respects and now "college boy" is the leader of the Los Angelicos.

That clearly didn't sit well with Carlos. The street soldiers will follow Carlos before they follow Daniel.

+Carlos is getting his "powers" his legs back.

Anyways. Tweet @gangrelatedfox and let them know you want to see a second season.

finale was dope. if it gets renewed has a bunch of storylines..wish they touched on han story more tho

This show can do 5 seasons with good writing. They already set it up with Ryan and his affiliation with Los Angelicos. Season 2 can deal with the Metas and Los Angelicos aftermath. Then S3 and on could touch on Han and what he did in korea, and Korean gangstas, the russian cop and her brother, and the chief and his questionable history.

To pay for his sisters caretaker

The lady charged him 10k/ month for his sister's care.

Last edited:
Officially cancelled...

Bummed.
mean.gif

Show should have been on Monday night. 24 didn't need that slot. Could have done just as good any other night sans Friday.

Damn...
So we get no resolution and left with a cliffhanger..
I guess another ****** reality show will take its place.
Legit mad about this...

Noooooo!!! Shame. Won't be able to see those 2 fine females anymore. Well, just 1 cuz they killed my girl.

Hoping now FXX or a different network can pick up this show. It was great.

Honestly, if that was going to happen, it would've been announced.

They were in talks to film the show in Texas to cut production costs cause the producers still wanted to make the show.

You never know though

This sucks, that show had so much potential :smh:. Shows like this should be on cable, or on a network like FX. Such a damn waste, I really hope it gets picked up.

This one stings. Almost as worse as the first time Family Guy was cancelled or when NBC cancelled Kings :frown:

Just started it .. they cancelled it? :frown:

Anyone else think Jess looks like Meghan Markle?

Last edited:
Shame it was canceled but now I guess I can pick up where I left off. Seems the finale was real crazy to some of yall.

It would be nice if FX would pick this show up and ramp up how far they can take things. Less eps though. I think it'd be a nice place holder since they cancelled The Bridge. Longshot chances for it.

Just started it .. they cancelled it? :frown:

Anyone else think Jess looks like Meghan Markle?
I posted this in another thread. Good to know I'm not the only one. They looked so alike. Only difference was that one was clearly mixed and the other clearly white.

Back
Top Bottom