FOX IS DOING A RECAST FOR FUTURAMA...WHAT THE FFFFUUUUU

http://www.crunchgear.com...x-is-recasting-futurama/
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

this is *##$*#% $$#%%@++

mad.gif

edit - from the article

As excited as I was about the return of Futurama, FOX has once again ruined that experience by their callous actions.According to no less than cast members John DiMaggio, Phil LaMarr, and Maurice LaMarche on their Facebook pages, a casting notice has gone out to replaceactors DiMaggio, LaMarche, Billy West and Katy Sagal.

The episode about Fry's brother and the 7 leaf clover was one of the most well written pieces of cartoon I have seen in a long time, and it reminded me ofthe golden days of the Simpson.

Almost brought me to damn tears when I saw it for the first time. Same w/ the episode about Fry's dog.

WHY EVEN BRING IT BACK? i rather it go down as the best underrated cartoon then watch it turn into family guy but even worse (if possible).

Wow they are truly ******ed for even thinking about recasting the characters, the main characters at that. Fry, Leela, Bender, Zap, Kif, hell all of thecharacters have very distinct voices to me, and it'll just be awkward replacing them.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

The episode about Fry's brother and the 7 leaf clover was one of the most well written pieces of cartoon I have seen in a long time, and it reminded me of the golden days of the Simpson.

Almost brought me to damn tears when I saw it for the first time. Same w/ the episode about Fry's dog.

^^what he said.

I thought the show was over when Fry became that fisherman and finally got at Leela somehow. I forget the story but it was kinda crazy really good.

EDIT: I was talking about Bender's Big Score.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

I thought the show was over when Fry became that fisherman and finally got at Leela somehow. I forget the story but it was kinda crazy really good.

that was only the first of the 4 movies.

Back
Top Bottom