FOX IS DOING A RECAST FOR FUTURAMA...WHAT THE FFFFUUUUU

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

The episode about Fry's brother and the 7 leaf clover was one of the most well written pieces of cartoon I have seen in a long time, and it reminded me of the golden days of the Simpson.

Almost brought me to damn tears when I saw it for the first time. Same w/ the episode about Fry's dog.
I was going to say that the first episode you mentioned is my favorite and best episode from Futurama, but Jurassic Bark is one of the saddestthings I've ever seen.

jurrasic bark was a great episode. walking on sunshine in the dog bark voice. dope reference to the story of hachiko.

The episode about Fry's brother and the 7 leaf clover was one of the most well written pieces of cartoon I have seen in a long time, and it reminded me of the golden days of the Simpson.

Almost brought me to damn tears when I saw it for the first time. Same w/ the episode about Fry's dog.
dude, with the music at the end too
embarassed.gif

The only cartoon episode that is even touching it is when Ash let his Butterfree go
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

embarassed.gif

The only cartoon episode that is even touching it is when Ash let his Butterfree go
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Wasn't the song from The Breakfast Club?
769155e7a6a47b5886436c483098501188f7e0c.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

embarassed.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Wasn't the song from The Breakfast Club?

the breakfast club song came on at the end the 7 leaf clover episode

I think at the end of the dog episode is a much sadder song that starts out like "we'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when".that just pops into my head havn't seen it in a couple years though

both those episodes are incredible, and not for a cartoon, just incredible in general

So does that video have the new actors? It sounds different (and worse) to me, but if thats just the placebo effect I'll feel really stupid.

They wanted 1 million + a year each for the voice over and fox was not willing to pay that. So that's why they are recasting.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

They wanted 1 million + a year each for the voice over and fox was not willing to pay that. So that's why they are recasting.
smh.gif
Simpsons actors are getting $400K and theyve been on the air for decades. What makes these dudes think they deserve more than double that?

I think it was the original series finale episode with that music box and Frye and Lela finally get together or something, idk I can't remember, but thatwas a great episode. I legit almost cried.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

source??

Back
Top Bottom