Fox Kids in the 90s Vol. THE DREAM TEAM OF AFTERSCHOOL CARTOONS AND SAT. MORNS!

[h3][/h3]
[h3]1990[/h3][h3][edit] 1991[/h3][h3][edit] 1992[/h3][h3][edit] 1993[/h3][h3][edit] 1994[/h3][h3][edit] 1995[/h3]
  • Goosebumps (1995-1998, renamed Ultimate Goosebumps in 1997)
  • Klutter (1995 - 1996, as part of Eek! Stravaganza)
  • Masked Rider (1995-1996)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 3) (1995)
[h3][edit] 1996[/h3][h3][edit] 1997[/h3][h3][edit] 1998[/h3](Donkey Kong Country was not a part of the lineup. It aired only two episodes as specials in December 1998 on the Fox Kids Block. Once they showed 2 episodes, They moved the cartoon to: Fox Family.)
[h3][edit] 1999[/h3]

Something for all us 80's babies to think back on...
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bobby's World & Power Rangers *+%!*! [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The garbage on television these days for youngsters disgusts me.[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

batman the animated series

/thread
As much as I love Batman, no really I do.... Spiderman, Xmen AND maybe even Rusty and the Big Guy were all better IMO.. cats be sleep on Rusty
smh.gif

This always makes me nostalgic..A lot of those shows I don't remember on fox but rather on fox familiy such as big wolf on campus. Btw posting so I can youtube all those shows and have something to watch later.

Power Rangers and Batman the animated series had me goin wild in my room after school. Kicking and throwing pillows all over the place
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

pimp.gif

Batman, X-Men, Spiderman, and Power Rangers - that lineup was un-*%%%-withable
straight killing the game.. a Young-er Rilla used to come home like "Aye... %%@% homework, %$+%* these toons finna come on.. chill out.. matta fact, go get me a popsicle. Thanks..."
laugh.gif

Damn those were the good ol' days lol.

Power Rangers!!! I watched that everyday when I was 6 years old. Saw the movie first day, saw the play, had the toys and accessories, and was red ranger for Halloween!

I still TiVo Batman.

c-bear and jamal
laugh.gif

mystic knights and young hercules were pretty ill i forgot ab those cuz i always think of cartoons and power rangers when thinkin ab fox's lineup.

i still find myself saying "gee golly dont cha know"

anyone remember Wayne Head?

kids don't know what they missin these days...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i still find myself saying "gee golly dont cha know" "It's Generic"

anyone remember Wayne Head?

kids don't know what they missin these days...
I caught Wayne head jokes like no other..... aside from the gigantic status of my mellon as head, I got a slight limp cuz my left leg is like 5 cm longer than my right... and Wayne head had that prescription strength boot on... just imagine..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
memories.....quality television. can't forget about the 80s either....tmnt (ran into the 90s), gi joe, thundercats, he-man etc...

Back
Top Bottom