Fox Kids in the 90s Vol. THE DREAM TEAM OF AFTERSCHOOL CARTOONS AND SAT. MORNS!

Needs to be a list like this for 80s cartoons.

He-Man, Filmation Ghostbusters, Comic Strip, G.I. Joe, Macron-I, COPS (90s), TMNT (original)

pimp.gif
, those were the days

This is exactly why I downloaded the entire xmen and the entire spiderman cartoon series. they are epic

pimp.gif

My mother knew what she was doing....She recorded every single episode of almost all those cartoons.We have literally a room full of tapes.I wanna convert them into DVD form...Is it possible?
nerd.gif

anyone remember the commercials they had on fox between cartoons where theyd be geared towards staying in school or learning? there was this one commercial which i honestly hope someone knows what im talking about, it had a green alien played by an actor singing like a rendition of Black or White?

It would go like this

"Doesnt matter if you are black or white or purple or green or blue or yellow dots on your head blah blah blah something under the sea i like my hair..."

If someone can help me find this video on youtube or somewhere it would be much appreciated.

thought id throw it out there

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Both come out on May 4, 3 days before Iron Man 2
pimp.gif

61nNCzi4MXL._SS500_.jpg

61YKL5ijmIL._SS500_.jpg

If everybody buys both hopefully they'll release the 90's Spider-Man on DVD.

copped both, even though I still remember how bad the animation was on the last season of X-men
smh.gif
  It's like they didn't even care anymore
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ this post.

Who remembers when Rugrats was THE cartoon for Nickelodeon? Hey Arnold, Doug, all the programming aimed towards kids in the '90s was ridiculously good.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Why do I still remember

"Scruff Mcgruff
Chicago, Il 60652"
LOL... "Only YOU can take a bite out of crime."
pimp.gif

Even when my family wasn't living in the States, I would still wake up early to see the latest re-runs of episodes of Fox Kids shows.  We had it so good growing up in the '90s!  Hip-hop and R & B was great all-around, fashion had its low points here and there, but for the most part was straight.

And perhaps most important of all, hot video games and new kicks consistently came out at an all-time high.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Why do I still remember

"Scruff Mcgruff
Chicago, Il 60652"
pimp.gif

Even when my family wasn't living in the States, I would still wake up early to see the latest re-runs of episodes of Fox Kids shows.  We had it so good growing up in the '90s!  Hip-hop and R & B was great all-around, fashion had its low points here and there WAS THE %+%#, but for the most part was straight.

And perhaps most important of all, hot video games and new kicks consistently came out at an all-time high.
eek.gif
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixed......

Between cross colors, overalls, FRESH jordans and nikes, Champion jerseys, Starter gear, Timbs, jean jackets, and them loud !#! windbreaker "swish.-swoosh-swish-swoosh" when you walk joints.... I thought I was DOING it son!

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Why do I still remember

"Scruff Mcgruff
Chicago, Il 60652"
pimp.gif

Even when my family wasn't living in the States, I would still wake up early to see the latest re-runs of episodes of Fox Kids shows.  We had it so good growing up in the '90s!  Hip-hop and R & B was great all-around, fashion had its low points here and there WAS THE %+%#, but for the most part was straight.

eek.gif

Between cross colors, overalls, FRESH jordans and nikes, Champion jerseys, Starter gear, Timbs, jean jackets, and them loud !#! windbreaker "swish.-swoosh-swish-swoosh" when you walk joints.... I thought I was DOING it son!

word...how the hell does the 90s fashion had its low points here and there?...pfffft as if kids nowadays who rock skinny jeans looking like steve urkel is doing it
eyes.gif

90s>now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Why do I still remember

"Scruff Mcgruff
Chicago, Il 60652"
pimp.gif

eek.gif

word...how the hell does the 90s fashion had its low points here and there?...pfffft as if kids nowadays who rock skinny jeans looking like steve urkel is doing it
eyes.gif

90s>now
pimp.gif

LOL... Yeah they were hot at the time, but I can't look back on Cross Colors as timeless fashion.  (And this is someone who isn't at all into the skinny jeans trend that's so popular right now.)
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom