Fox news crew attacked (Vid)

I was just here at 2am last night
laugh.gif

But smh, even if it's fox news.

http://www.fox40.com/news...20110220,0,1215260.story

A FOX40 reporter and photographer were attacked while covering a murder investigation in Natomas.

"This is one of the hazards of the business but we didn't expect what we encountered here today," said reporter John Lobertini.

Early this morning, a man who friends identify as 27-year-old Chester Jackson was shot and killed in a parking lot outside an IHOP in the 2900 block of Advantage Way. Sacramento Police say it started as a fight inside the restaurant.

Friends and family gathered at the scene Sunday and set up a memorial with candles and balloons.

When FOX40 reporter John Lobertini and photojournalist Rebecca Little approached around 4 p.m.� to see if anyone wanted to talk about what happened, they were attacked.

Several people pulled Little to the ground by her hair and kicked her in the face. Then, Lobertini was attacked. "I was punched on the side of my face," said Lobertini, "but it was a situation where I was trying to fight off 6 or 7 or 8 people, I can't even count them."

He says he was able to hold them off long enough so Little could get up and they could backpedal down the sidewalk.

Both are shaken up but are doing okay.

I was just here at 2am last night
laugh.gif

But smh, even if it's fox news.

http://www.fox40.com/news...20110220,0,1215260.story

A FOX40 reporter and photographer were attacked while covering a murder investigation in Natomas.

"This is one of the hazards of the business but we didn't expect what we encountered here today," said reporter John Lobertini.

Early this morning, a man who friends identify as 27-year-old Chester Jackson was shot and killed in a parking lot outside an IHOP in the 2900 block of Advantage Way. Sacramento Police say it started as a fight inside the restaurant.

Friends and family gathered at the scene Sunday and set up a memorial with candles and balloons.

When FOX40 reporter John Lobertini and photojournalist Rebecca Little approached around 4 p.m.� to see if anyone wanted to talk about what happened, they were attacked.

Several people pulled Little to the ground by her hair and kicked her in the face. Then, Lobertini was attacked. "I was punched on the side of my face," said Lobertini, "but it was a situation where I was trying to fight off 6 or 7 or 8 people, I can't even count them."

He says he was able to hold them off long enough so Little could get up and they could backpedal down the sidewalk.

Both are shaken up but are doing okay.

I understand that they're mourning and all but still try to act normal. That's what they get paid to do. No need for some more violence after what just happened 
30t6p3b.gif

I understand that they're mourning and all but still try to act normal. That's what they get paid to do. No need for some more violence after what just happened 
30t6p3b.gif

I don't agree with the mourners attacking the news crew but the news crew did stay and continue to provoke things 

I don't agree with the mourners attacking the news crew but the news crew did stay and continue to provoke things 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif

Took the words right out of my mouth. Even if it is Fox News.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif

Took the words right out of my mouth. Even if it is Fox News.

grieving or not, no need to act ignorant, the dumb +%%%* in the green was the biggest idiot from what i saw

grieving or not, no need to act ignorant, the dumb +%%%* in the green was the biggest idiot from what i saw

Originally Posted by jumpman247

If that's how the family acts, I can see how the guy who got shot acted.

Sad, but true.

I think those people who attacked the News Crew make them look so pathetic. Why make yourself look any lower?

Originally Posted by jumpman247

If that's how the family acts, I can see how the guy who got shot acted.

Sad, but true.

I think those people who attacked the News Crew make them look so pathetic. Why make yourself look any lower?

Im mad the ignorance of some of these people. The chick in the green witnessed the camera woman getting kicked in the face and she had the nerve in the end of the clip to yell out "who hit you?" As if no one did anything

Im mad the ignorance of some of these people. The chick in the green witnessed the camera woman getting kicked in the face and she had the nerve in the end of the clip to yell out "who hit you?" As if no one did anything

What kind of questions was he trying to ask? "Why was your friend or brother or son shot?" "Was he in a gang?" I doubt they were trying to provoke the situation. Maybe they wanted to bring light to what type of person he was and have his family say something.

30t6p3b.gif
Pathetic.

Those same people attacking the news crew are the same people that are upset that no one gives a !%#% that they just lost a family member.

30t6p3b.gif
Pathetic.

Those same people attacking the news crew are the same people that are upset that no one gives a !%#% that they just lost a family member.

What kind of questions was he trying to ask? "Why was your friend or brother or son shot?" "Was he in a gang?" I doubt they were trying to provoke the situation. Maybe they wanted to bring light to what type of person he was and have his family say something.

Had me thinking this was the national Fox News....turns out it's just a local type Fox news outlet. I don't think it was right of the mourners to attack the crew, but I also don't think it was right of the news crew to stay and continue to provoke things.

Back
Top Bottom