Fox news crew attacked (Vid)

Some people just don't like the exploitation of the news..

SMH for not being mature enough to say "no thank you, no comment"

Only thing I have to say is don't judge unless you've been in their predicament.

& to the Nter who stated if that's how they acted I wonder how the dude who was murdered acted...

Wow...really...so no matter who he was or what he did..his death was warranted...hmmm ok

Only thing I have to say is don't judge unless you've been in their predicament.

& to the Nter who stated if that's how they acted I wonder how the dude who was murdered acted...

Wow...really...so no matter who he was or what he did..his death was warranted...hmmm ok

I thought this thread was about the mourners for the slain protesters in Natomas, Libya
...until I saw IHOP.

Sad situation, and none of his friends and family seemed to have learned anything from what just happened.
30t6p3b.gif

I thought this thread was about the mourners for the slain protesters in Natomas, Libya
...until I saw IHOP.

Sad situation, and none of his friends and family seemed to have learned anything from what just happened.
30t6p3b.gif

there is a time and place for everything and when somebody is devastated because they just lost a family member is definitely not the time to stick a camera in their face. i understand that is their job but their are certain lines u just dont cross

there is a time and place for everything and when somebody is devastated because they just lost a family member is definitely not the time to stick a camera in their face. i understand that is their job but their are certain lines u just dont cross

camera crew should have left when they first got hit...dont know why they stayed around so long...

of course they shouldn't have been attacked but they were and should have bounced immediately after

camera crew should have left when they first got hit...dont know why they stayed around so long...

of course they shouldn't have been attacked but they were and should have bounced immediately after

Back
Top Bottom