Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

85s and 94s aee very similar. Visible differences are the slimmer Nike swoosh and the non curved midsole on the 1994. I find it weird they'd put the 85esqe swoosh on the OG lows and kept it on yhe KOs, but not the highs. Im sure it's cuz people wouldn't be fond of it.

The toe box and ankle collar on the Frags is def closer 85s. The 94s had a rolled toe cap and round looped ankle circumference that was thick and padded.

94s had cut leather edges rather than rolled. Rolled edges didn't start until retro+ 1s in 2001. I hate that they do that. 94s below: View media item 1309021

94s had cut leather edges rather than rolled. Rolled edges didn't start until retro+ 1s in 2001. I hate that they do that. 94s below: View media item 1309021

I think he is talking about overall shape and curvature of the toebox. On the 94s, it's more "rolled over". Not necessarily the cut of the leather on the toebox. At least cause I see the same difference too between 85 and 94

Last edited:
The fragment is the same color scheme as the black toes & barons, it's nice but NOT anywhere near the royals, Breds, or shadows imo

Lot of people saying these are staring to "grow on them" :smh: I hope all my bros who have wanted these since the very beginning are able to cop

I've wanted these since they were first revealed.
The growing on me nonsense is just beasts beasting. Resell value. I hate that, means I'll be left out most likely.

So I was able to pick them up last night. Started out in line at 6:30am about 900-somthing in line. Got to the front of the line at 12:30pm and had to draw a raffle ticket. The ticket I grabbed was a winning ticket but it was in the 400s. Confirmed with in-store employees that they had a total of 450 for sale. Anyways, I had to go back at 7pm to pick up the shoes but then they told me numbers 300 and above were delayed until 10pm.

So I waited for the next 3 hours watching resellers stack up their bounty as their minions picked up pairs for them. I wasn't able to get my size when I got through but I was able to get my brother's size. We have another live drop next week so I'll try again.

I will say that the quality is A+. Better than the Lance Mountains earlier in the year. The leather is very soft and smooth.
i'm just gonna quote this again and sit back 
troll.png

when TF yall gonna stop arguing over the same ish tho

who cares what the quality is ... every single one of you gonna try and buy them in the end. maybe/prob even pay resale

and if you think the quality on your previous ones suck so bad them go donate them to charity

:smh:

I think the last 50 pages were all argument with only one concrete information of it being on NikeLab/online lol. Next week needs to come sooner so we can find out at least a few more spots...hopefully.

Honestly the XI page is pure comedy i come on here to see information on the release but never get anything 

I think he is talking about overall shape and curvature of the toebox. On the 94s, it's more "rolled over". Not necessarily the cut of the leather on the toebox. At least cause I see the same difference too between 85 and 94

Yeah I'm taking about the toe cap, not the cut of the edge.

Why do people feel a need to defend themselves when others make a general statement?  Seems like insecurity to me.  It doesn't affect me in any way, I just find it annoying as hell.

I'll lay low until more information pops up because I'm not in a position to be giving out information that isn't readily available to the general public.

Back
Top Bottom