Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Yeah but it's a 10% chance they'll have it in stock. Notice how they have a FSR or money back :lol:  I've pre-ordered Yeezys there before and have never gotten it. Best bet is NDC which is a .00001% chance or pay rape. There's so many fake pairs on ebay that it's hard to distinguish from the real deal. Just look at Royals and Breds. 

88s have the most fake pairs of any shoe I have ever seen. Srs. The only good thing about that is that there are so many fake pairs of 88s that it keeps the price of the real pairs down. :lol:

Show me where these 88s dropping at? Ever since JB put the 3s on the back burner prices have risen. Authentics going for $450-550 now

yea, but I want to know if selling them both and then buying the frags will be a better option as well. I just gotta wait and see i guess.
Probably better to sell, it just depends on whoever you're selling to or buyer's preference, seen NYCs go for 310-360, 

columbia release is over, now just wait till the pantones drop, then well get more info about this release?

Probably better to sell, it just depends on whoever you're selling to or buyer's preference, seen NYCs go for 310-360, 
Yeah the prices for them now on average is gonna be at around $400 once they restock again on Christmas eve

maybe not all HOH
but recieved confirmation from local champs and HOH that they are getting them and raffle starts Monday/Tuesday
hmmm...the manager at the galleria in houston said new york only when it comes to hoh....maybe she was wrong but the hoh in the galleria gets almost every release...u know when they have those stupid limited, only 5 hoh's in the country releases...well hoh galleria is always 1 of the 5...and they say nay...so................................. 
indifferent.gif
 will check with them later today to see if i hear something different...i dont think these will be anywhere in houston on release day...pretty sad...

hmmm...the manager at the galleria in houston said new york only when it comes to hoh....maybe she was wrong but the hoh in the galleria gets almost every release...u know when they have those stupid limited, only 5 hoh's in the country releases...well hoh galleria is always 1 of the 5...and they say nay...so................................. :stoneface:  will check with them later today to see if i hear something different...i dont think these will be anywhere in houston on release day...pretty sad...
the hoh's within a 50 mile radius is the same.around a couple out of ten may get the limited stuff but most are a no go.

Show me where these 88s dropping at? Ever since JB put the 3s on the back burner prices have risen. Authentics going for $450-550 now

They were going for 550+

Recent auctions have been ending at just under or around $400, give or take. Only people who aint auctioning who are selling for that much. There are some under 450 BINs recently as well.

Last edited:
How does NikeLab work? Is it just a normal release or do they release it at a random time sort of like a restock?

Did I read that a guy said he would buy all the pairs and sell them for quadruple retail.. Lol. The beast are lurkin

Back
Top Bottom