Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'm really hoping I get a pair of these come this Saturday....

I'll even trade away my bred for these if anyone is willing! lol 

you ont even know the resell value of the frags yet

regardless bred>>>>frag

idc for anyones opinions on that because its the truth...

my favorite color is blue btw the exact blue on the frags

I wouldn't trade Frag's for those garbage 2013 Bred's any day of the week. Now if they were Banned 1's that's a different story.

you ont even know the resell value of the frags yet

regardless bred>>>>frag

idc for anyones opinions on that because its the truth...

my favorite color is blue btw the exact blue on the frags

I wouldn't trade Frag's for those garbage 2013 Bred's any day of the week. Now if they were Banned 1's that's a different story.

well one, they arent garbage

is the quality amazing? no but they are damn decent.

dont bring up LM because i could careless about those mixed painted non OG shoes.

Wore my breds today and I wouldn't trade em for these. I do have my money ready to pay a reseller if my atc fails....

well one, they arent garbage

is the quality amazing? no but they are damn decent.

dont bring up LM because i could careless about those mixed painted non OG shoes.

Well, to me, they are garbage. I saw them in person and had no problem passing. I would trade 2013 Bred's for Frag's in a heartbeat if I struck out, but that's just me. But then again, I have Banned's so the 2013 was a letdown.

Vegas 1's quality crapped all over 2013 Bred's...and I don't just care about OG shoes. I like great colors and quality no matter if they are OG colors or not.

regardless of quality, the worst quality bred still >>> best quality frags. yall resellers and hypebeasts stop with those nonsense.  
as far as the resell goes on some of these frag. im about to trade it for two breds if i land a pair. let see if these hypebeasts really want the frag that bad.

Last edited:
regardless of quality, the worst quality bred still >>> best quality frags. yall resellers and hypebeasts stop with those nonsense.  

:lol:

So you would take the Bred's from the DMP 1 pack over these Frag's? :rofl:

Seems to me you're just a hypebeast for a Bred 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom